Cabin Selection

PumaJack

Greetings,, we are in the process of Booking a Southbound Coral Princess Cruise from Anchorage to Vancouver .....

Looking a at mini Suite - Aft Facing on the Starboard side,,,,,

I have a choice of Aft/Starboard C707, C715, and C725 on Deck 10, and D619, D623, D705, D707, D709, D711, D715, and D717 on Deck 9...

Opinions ???

Greetings,, we are in the process of Booking a Southbound Coral Princess Cruise from Anchorage to Vancouver .....

Looking a at mini Suite - Aft Facing on the Starboard side,,,,,

I have a choice of Aft/Starboard C707, C715, and C725 on Deck 10, and D619, D623, D705, D707, D709, D711, D715, and D717 on Deck 9...

Opinions ???

First off, the Coral Princess does not have aft facing cabins on either deck. In checking the deck plan I would suggest D619 as the best of the group for location. C707 is across from the laundry room as is D705. All of these mini-suites are in the aft section of the ship, none are aft facing. Hope this helps.

We were in c722 it was a great cabin, the balcony is half covered which is helpful if it rains. I believe the D level balconies are fully exposed. It’s quiet back there no foot traffic. Also there is the bonus of the aft open deck, which we used frequently. It has lounge chairs and it seems nobody knows it’s there. The only negative for this area is a long walk to the forward buffet [emoji846]

Sent from my iPad using Forums