Power Outlets - Triumph

katibug

Hey all!

Can someone recently off Triumph enlighten me regarding power outlets & USB ports in the rooms? (If it helps, category 8C, balcony). Most older reviews and threads mention "only one power outlet!" - but I saw pictures somewhere of USB ports next to outlets, and even in cabin lamps.

Hoping to not need extension cord or power strip :)

Thanks!

~Katie

We were on the Triumph in May. I can't speak as to USB ports, but the room had the standard outlet at the vanity and another on the wall opposite the bed. I was really surprised!

Cool, so at least one extra. We'll only have our phones & kindles, most likely. Thanks for responding!!

PS How was the trip? :)

I can't speak for the Triumph but last month on the Dream about mid-week (during a port day) they switched out our bed side lamps to ones with USB ports (2). So it doesn't take dry-dock to do it.

Nice! USBs in the lamps makes SO MUCH SENSE. I hope more ships do that! Many hotels do already (or have USBs built into nightstands, etc...)

Thanks - two for a total of 4 plugs?

As of 1/25/18:

2 US outlets

1 Euro outlet

1 bathroom outlet

Cabin 1206 is an upper/lower porthole. It has a twin bed, upper pullman, and a regular couch(not a bed). It has a wall reading lamp, but it doesn't have a table lamp.

Edited by Tiger0613

As of 1/25/18:

2 US outlets

1 Euro outlet

1 bathroom outlet

Cabin 1206 is an upper/lower porthole. It has a twin bed, upper pullman, and a regular couch(not a bed). It has a wall reading lamp, but it doesn't have a table lamp.

That's awesome detail - thanks! So in a pinch, I could use my EUR converter, and have a total of 4.

The three of us made do last month with a 6-outlet powerstrip to charge our phones and fitbits. Since we kept our phones with us, it was sufficient to charge everything on the vanity. There were no USB ports

That was my original plan, and may continue. :) We've got phone, kindle, and fitbit each - plus a laptop (maybe). But you're right, not all need to be plugged in at once!