Carnival Elation Cabin E187

Hotdog 52

We are on the Elation, cabin e187, in Nov. Would like some info on the room. We know that it is a 1A, twin and upper. Has anyone requested a roll a way bed instead of using the upper? Also, I see the cabin is under one of the dining rooms. Will there be a lot of noise. We will probably be hitting the sack around 12pm or 1am. :)

I was in E192 this past August and at night I never heard the noise from the dining hall. In the morning once in awhile I heard some high heals walk on the floor. I also smelled food and it made me very hungry. Not sure about the bed situation. Enjoy!!!

In 2005, I had room E183, just 2 rooms down. Absolutely perfect! Being below the dining room is the most perfect spot you could ever have on a ship! It is carpeted to almost eliminate noise for the little time that it's in use, and it's completely empty all night long. Not a peep at night. It's below the galley that you wouldn't want. The galley is where they work, cook, & clean at all hours, not the dining room. Outside my room, I could hear a little bit of the noise from the dance club 2 decks up. However, once I was in my room, I could not hear a thing, and I have great hearing. The convenience of the location made this spot even better. I don't think I ever used the elevators.

• 3 months later...

We had this room in Nov. 2014. It was nice and quiet. Had a big shower. The cabin steward put a roll a way bed next to the single bed before we arrived. He made it into the queen/king bed. The temp in the room was just right. We would book it again.:)

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...