Adventure of the Seas Refurb

Is this a major Drydock, or just a "spruce up"?

We are looking forward to our first cruise on the Adventurer in 2019 -Snowbird Migration Cruise!:cool:

It's 30 days

Royal Caribbean will add Izumi Japanese Cuisine, new inside and oceanview staterooms and a Suite Lounge to Adventure of the Seas as part of the work being done.

Edited by TwizzlersAddict

It's 30 days

Royal Caribbean will add Izumi*Japanese Cuisine, new inside and oceanview staterooms and a Suite Lounge to Adventure of the Seas as part of the work being done.

We are booked in one of the Spacious Panoramic Ocean View cabins on Deck 12.. Are those the new OV cabins?

Cool! [emoji41]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

We'll be on Adventure two weeks after she comes out of dry dock. I saw renderings of those cabins when I was booking our cruise. They look awesome. I would have booked one but I found a great deal on a corner aft that I couldn't pass up. When I'm on the ship I'm going to try to get a look at one. We usually book oceanview cabins and one of these would great to be in.

We'll be on Adventure two weeks after she comes out of dry dock. I saw renderings of those cabins when I was booking our cruise. They look awesome. I would have booked one but I found a great deal on a corner aft that I couldn't pass up. When I'm on the ship I'm going to try to get a look at one. We usually book oceanview cabins and one of these would great to be in.

I would love to see pictures! Please post them here so I won't miss them.;) I have seen pictures on other ships,which is why we booked this cabin. But it will be nice to see if there are any differences. We will be in cabin 1828, btw.

When is it suppose to be back in operation? We leave 2/17

The first cruise out of dry dock is the repositioning from Miami to Sju on feb12. I will post pics when we board. Hopefully the rooms will be open immediately since the ship will sailing empty from dry dock.

Interesting - I forgot about the five night repo. Thanks for the correction.