Oosterdam Signature Suites

bjbear

Sue, we were on the "O" in October on cruise to Mexico and were in 6099, on Starboard side, a couple cabins aft of mid ship elevators. Cabin was in very good shape and there were no noise issues. SS cabins are quite spacious with good size balcony. Do not know if all of them are the same size. Happy Sailing1

Going on the Oosterdam, Med cruise next September, 2018. Want a Signature Suite, are they all about the same? Any recommendations for a great one?? :)

Thanks, Sue

I can't speak yet from personal experience (ask me in about 9 months :D), but based on my research and the deck plans, some of the SS are larger than others, including the balconies. E.g., take a look at 6117 and 6052. And you can put stateroom numbers into the search engine here on CC, and find threads like this:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2330624&highlight=6052

Hope this was helpful

Check locations of them. We specified an SS cat (as opposed to an SY) because the SY's are under the Lido deck and can be noisy. The SS are quieter . Just check locations on the deck plans and you'll be fine (and spoiled!)

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 1 month later...
Sue, we were on the "O" in October on cruise to Mexico and were in 6099, on Starboard side, a couple cabins aft of mid ship elevators. Cabin was in very good shape and there were no noise issues. SS cabins are quite spacious with good size balcony. Do not know if all of them are the same size. Happy Sailing1

Somebody passed away in 6099 on our way home from our 18 day Hawaii cruise, December 2nd-December 20, 2017, sad day.....