Bonita tours

spidybabe

Took a tour with Bonita tours around the beautiful island of Antigua. We had a fantastic informative tour for 14 people with drinks and an amazing local lunch at a restaurant. The pricing was unbelievable and after 23 cruises and multiple tours, it was one of the best we have ever taken!! Contacting them prior to the trip was easy and responses to my multiple questions were answered in a very timely manner. They are a very professional company and we would highly recommend using Bonita tours. Tell them Tina recommended them

Safe sailing

Sent from my SM-N950U using Forums mobile app

Edited by spidybabe

• 1 month later...
Took a tour with Bonita tours around the beautiful island of Antigua. We had a fantastic informative tour for 14 people with drinks and an amazing local lunch at a restaurant. The pricing was unbelievable and after 23 cruises and multiple tours, it was one of the best we have ever taken!! Contacting them prior to the trip was easy and responses to my multiple questions were answered in a very timely manner. They are a very professional company and we would highly recommend using Bonita tours. Tell them Tina recommended them

Safe sailing

What did the tour entail? What did you see? Any beach stops? How much was the tour and how long did it take?

The tour was 4-5 hours, we opted out of beach, but it can be included. We arrived late due to medical emergency, but saw Shirley Heights, dockyard, old church, defunct sugar mills, stopped for black pineapple, lunch and saw other sites also. All for $30-. It was great. Contact them, they will answer any and all questions.Screenshot_20180315-172021.thumb.jpg.a07eb9b139cb4cf6c35ea18652cae1cf.jpg

• 1 month later...

DO NOT use Bonita tours. We had arranged for a tour with them. The lady came and said that the other 2 couples cancelled the tour so they would take the 2 of us for the tour. We waited 15 minutes and then she spoke to another driver and sent us with him with 5 others. No drink, no lunch. The driver barely told us what we were seeing. V disappointed with this operator.