Good heavenly father get me off of this ship.

Bigdogwon

Maybe the red area explains it....gale warnings on west coast.... I just checked Environment Canada site for Marine weather. Won't let me post screen shot for some reason, but I suspect OP is in rough seas.

Posting photos on CC is real easy if you use Tapatalk.

Hello to a fellow Maritimer.

Xenomorph infestation is a sticky situation.

The first thing you absolutely must do is identify & isolate any synthetic humans among passengers and crew. They are almost certainly working to the advantage of Weyland-Yutani, and not towards your own personal survival.

When hunting for errant Xenomorphs, it's probably best to use something bigger than an electrified stick.

When you hear a person in authority say "I think we should all split up", you now know to hit that person on the head with your electrified stick.

Should you see any Xenomorph eggs, it's probably best not to stand close and peer down at them.

Good luck

I agree. No matter what ship you are on, the last cruise of the season is so much fun.

Even better if there is rough weather, for me at least.

I loved the really rough weather in Sept 2011 on Zuiderdam. Now THAT was fun!!!!!!!

Joanie

I was also on that Zuiderdam 2011 cruise. The seas were so rough it rolled us out of bed. 😳 We loved that end of season cruise and would do it again.

Maybe he is seasick...my DW gets seasick and says that death is a welcome relief to those that suffer[emoji2]

My navy days version of stages of sea-sickness:

1. Afraid you gonna get sick.

2. Get sick and then afraid you are going to die.

3. Afraid you are not going to die.

I was also on that Zuiderdam 2011 cruise. The seas were so rough it rolled us out of bed. 😳 We loved that end of season cruise and would do it again.

Were you at our Meet and Greet that never got to happen? LOL, I was so scared when everything went flying, including the Captain and his other Officers as their Sat Phones went off.

Hubby took pictures of the TV Screen showing 82+mph (or is it KPH) wind gusts and a friend sent me photos taken from the bridge of the Westerdam, anchored about a mile from us in the Pacific, that showed the Green Water hitting above the bridge.

THAT was my all time favorite cruise!!!

And for the record. I am not being a HAL Cheerleader in regards to the OP's post about the Noordam. I do not care for the ship, but do not believe there is anything wrong with her. I just do not care for her or the Nieuw Amsterdam. They are just not to my liking, and I cruised on them both even though I feel the way about them. BUT, in my eyes, a cruise is what you make it and I loved being on a cruise so.....

Joanie

I just got off the Noordam today on the last cruise from Seward. The weather was great...it did get windy at night but even then not too rocky. There was however a large percent of the ship with a cold...which I managed to catch the lady day and has me snuggled up with tea and honey.

Weather and wildlife on this trip made it one to remember!!

I don't have a clue the point of this thread or what OP is not saying that might make it more clear. :shrug:

The point of the thread was to be dramatic and get attention so people would keep asking what happened. Otherwise they wouldn't have posted at all.

Sent from my iPad using Forums