Port to the Airport in Barcelona

mikee332

We will be coming into port on a Saturday 6/23 from a Princess cruise, with an arrival time of 5am. My question is this, do they start the disembarkation soon after or does it take much longer? We are looking at flights that leave at 11am and want to know if this is to early. Thank you.

We will be coming into port on a Saturday 6/23 from a Princess cruise, with an arrival time of 5am. My question is this, do they start the disembarkation soon after or does it take much longer? We are looking at flights that leave at 11am and want to know if this is to early. Thank you.

You wont have any problem with 11 am flight even if the disembarkation starts at 7 am.

We returned on Sunday, and had a 10:40 flight on Delta. Got to the terminal at 6:30 and the Delta desk did not open until 7:30. We got through security and passport control in about 5 minutes and was at the gate at 7:45.

Try to do online checkin ahead of time and use the kiosks to print your boarding passes and do the bag drop.

Just make sure you do early departure and carry off your own bags.

not sure about Princess, but there was no customs/passport control leaving the ship.

When I called yesterday to get a quote for airfare through Carnival for my Horizon sailing they actually offered a 9:45 AM flight on the return. The agent said I would have no problem making that flight since we dock at 6:00 AM. I didn't like the price so I didn't book it but if you are docking at 5 AM you should not have a problem.

My only previous Barcelona departure was in 2000 before Global Entry. We arrived at 5 AM and had a 10:45 AM flight. We made it with time to spare on a Sunday morning.....