What are your favorite Specialty Restaurants and menu items on Celebrity Reflection?

Conanc

Hi -- We will be on a 4 night pre-Christmas cruise on the Reflection, and are not planning to go to the main dining room at all. We are going to purchase the speciality restaurant dining package with our OBC. We are so looking forward to this cruise and while we are waiting, are hoping to enjoy some reading material. :D Please post your favorite speciality restaurant(s) and your favorite menu items. Thanks!

Hi -- We will be on a 4 night pre-Christmas cruise on the Reflection, and are not planning to go to the main dining room at all. We are going to purchase the speciality restaurant dining package with our OBC. We are so looking forward to this cruise and while we are waiting, are hoping to enjoy some reading material. :D Please post your favorite speciality restaurant(s) and your favorite menu items. Thanks!

I love the lobster Murano but my DH loves the Chateaubriand for 2 at Murano.

I love the lobster Murano but my DH loves the Chateaubriand for 2 at Murano.

So what do you order if you're dining as a couple?

I'm asking because I can see us with the same situation. We both love lobster, however, I will order the lobster Murano, but dh is, what he calls, a "purist" and doesn't like "stuff" on his lobster. Can you get the Chateaubriand for 1 ?

At Murano, we enjoy the lobster bisque, the warm goat cheese souffle, the two entrees above and the crepes balon rouge. I am not a fan of bisque but this is unique. My second choice would be the Lawn Club Grill having the filet mignon and the warm chocolate chip cookie with ice cream.

We loved the Lawn Club as well. We just got off the Reflection 10 days ago and went there twice during our 12 night cruise! Loved the kebabs, filet, ribeye and flat bread pizzas. We also went to Murano and Tuscan Grill. agree about the chateaubriand! so good. I wasn't as thrilled with Tuscan this time but last time we went everything was delicious!

So based on recommendations -- Murano and Lawn Club are not to miss!! We've been to Tuscan, but it was years ago. Does anyone like Qsine? Sounds different with interesting some choices.

Also, will we have enough choices for a glass of wine or cocktails in the speciality restaurants with just the Classic Drink package? Thank you!

Lobster Murano, Chateaubriand, and Rack of Lamb. and the Grand Marnier Souffle all at Murano.

We just had the Chateaubriand last month and it was great. Also, I always get the Grand Marnier Souffle and wife got the Dark Chocolate Souffle. I also get the goat cheese shuffle as an appetizer.

If you like Indian food I can highly recommend the Taj X night that they do once per cruise in Qsine, we haven’t eaten in there on a normal night though...

I have to echo the above in terms of Murano - the Chateaubriand is sublime, I highly rate the goats cheese soufflé too. We had a selection of desserts to share last week when we ate there, just enough given the cheese and coffees to follow.

Lawn Club Grill is a must...we did dinner & then followed up with lunch on a sea day...delicious burger! Be sure to leave room for the warm chocolate chip cookie desert (served in a deep-dish pizza style pan with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top)...WOW!!!

If you like Indian food I can highly recommend the Taj X night that they do once per cruise in Qsine, we haven’t eaten in there on a normal night though...

We LOVE Indian food! Can you tell me more about this? They do this once per cruise?

We did Murano, Tuscan, Lawn Club and Qsine. We enjoyed them all, but my husband like Murano the least, but it may have been because we went after a port day where we were of the ship at 7:45. We're night people.

We liked Qsine - but went with friends as more is better. The lava crab was especially memorable.

Murano, I really liked the goat cheese souffle, and the spinach salad as starters. My sister (previous trip on the Equinox) really liked the lamb.

Lawn Club - all very good - I had the ribeye - yummy.

Tuscan - We really enjoyed it. I liked the beef carpaccio starter and the steak with Gorgonzola sauce (either the ribeye or the filet - I don't remember which I had.

Back on the Equinox in 2018 and the Eclipse in 2019 - this is making me hungry.