Bus Crash In Mexico Involving Equinox Passengers

helen haywood

Just received word from Celebrity that both my brother and his wife were killed in the accident.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So sorry for your loss. I thought about you and your family all night. I even talked to my husband about you this morning. I came on hoping for good news. My heart breaks for your families. {{{hugs}}}

Just received word from Celebrity that both my brother and his wife were killed in the accident.

SamFritz, I’m so very sorry for your unimaginable loss. I pray for comfort for you and your loved ones in the difficult days ahead.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by Cindy

I am so sorry for your loss! What a horrible tragedy. Your brother and his wife were on a wonderful cruise expecting a wonderful time. My condolences go to your entire family. So tragic.

Sam: Sending my deepest condolences. Please know that you have many CruiseCritic friends out there sending you support.

My deepest condolences to you and your families. There are no words to express the sorrow that we all feel seeing this news.

I am so sorry to hear this. Sending prayers to you and your family that God will hold you close.....