San Juan port hoping someone can help with transfers

Hello we are looking to cruise out of San Juan we will arrive early at the airport and sail out later Could anyone please tell me are transfers offered for our luggage? My husband has spine issues and really cant lift a lot so getting luggage to and from the airport to the cruise port would be a problem. I am trying to find out is such a service is in place or do we have to take our luggage around with us all day till we depart?

Thank you

Hello we are looking to cruise out of San Juan we will arrive early at the airport and sail out later Could anyone please tell me are transfers offered for our luggage? My husband has spine issues and really cant lift a lot so getting luggage to and from the airport to the cruise port would be a problem. I am trying to find out is such a service is in place or do we have to take our luggage around with us all day till we depart?

Thank you

You can drop the luggage off at the ship around 11am. Porters will put luggage in a taxi at the airport and take it out at the cruise port. Taxi is $19 plus extras for bags, fuel surcharge, tax, figure around $25.

How far is the airport to the cruise ship? What time can we get on the ship on the day we leave?

Thank you

It's about a 15-20 minute ride to the port from the airport.

They usually start letting people on the ship sometime between 11am and noon.

Thank you

When we cruised on Adventure OTS in November, RCCL offered free transfers to and from the airport. There are porters at the airport that can help you with your luggage. On your return a porter can help with the bags from the cruise terminal to the trucks that take the bags to the airport. The distance from both terminals to the trucks that take the luggage is a few yards, but porters are available and they can use the tips since PR is still suffering from aftermath of Hurricane Maria. When we cruised, RCCL sent an email giving us a time to board and it was done by deck. If you are Diamond or higher, I think you could get on as early as 1100. We were with family and boarded at the time they were given.

You can drop the luggage off at the ship around 11am. Porters will put luggage in a taxi at the airport and take it out at the cruise port. Taxi is $19 plus extras for bags, fuel surcharge, tax, figure around $25.

When I took a cab to the airport last year, the prices were highly regulated and posted, so people will know exactly how much the ride is before they go. I assume that's still the case.