Deployment 2019-20 booking season begins

I like this TA as it has a few new ports for me.

I agree with the pricing for the Southampton cruises...it seems a lot more expensive than in previous years. :eek:

If Rhapsody gets cancelled, I'll jump on Explorer

It does make a change to see some different ports.

What draws you to the TA/TP cruises.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

First I cruise was a 7 night Med on Adventure in 2011. I booked a Ta on Adventure for 2012 and paid half for 15 nights. Loved being able to see the ship and the relaxing sea days.

I also like the Us and they give you a chance to spend a few days before flying home.

I only paid £361pp for the 15 night Ta from Malaga to San Juan. Because it was so cheap we had 5 days in New York on the way home. It was Thanksgiving so I saw the parade as well.

Done the 12 night Med from Barcelona on Serenade with an overnight in Venice. That was a good cruise.

Also done 7 night cruises as well. Norwegian Fjords, West Coast from LA and just off Freedom in September.

Also done a 10 night Greek Island from Rome on Celebrity Constellation.

Made diamond after 5 cruises

The Indy westbound TA is priced insane!:eek::loudcry:

The eastbound is laso priced quite high.....wonder if they will keep the high prices on both TA's:confused:

Looks like we need to go on Oasis...:rolleyes:

Any word on Spectrum?

I have a feeling she will not sail at all in Europe but transfer empty...:o:mad:

Edited by Thorben-Hendrik

I am not sure if this has been posted yet. Here are the Explorer sailings that go on sale tomorrow. Would Explorer not first just do the Navigator sailings out of Miami, similar to 2018?

http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Deployment/2019_2020/2019_20_EX_Deployment_Europe.pdf

Thank you so much for posting this! Just booked the B2B Singapore all the way to Barcelona. Amazing rates too. $5k for a solo for all that in a balcony.

april2019.JPG

Jewel TA for Fall 2019 has been pulled. We are on that and haven't heard anything from RC. Anyone know what is going on with Jewel after 10/19? Want to get something but will have to wait and hear what RC says.

I have noticed that as well.

So much options and speculation.

I'm on the Eastbound and it was moved to Miami. Maybe it won't be returning to San Juan.

Or, if Rhapsody is sold, it might be going to Tampa

Its looks that Spectrum is shown at Gibraltar port on APR 19, 2019. So maybe she will be on the way to the far east.

dfb8be02498d5941498f6b24a57166ec.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Thanks. Maybe it goes to Southampton before starting its journey east

First I cruise was a 7 night Med on Adventure in 2011. I booked a Ta on Adventure for 2012 and paid half for 15 nights. Loved being able to see the ship and the relaxing sea days.

I also like the Us and they give you a chance to spend a few days before flying home.

I only paid £361pp for the 15 night Ta from Malaga to San Juan. Because it was so cheap we had 5 days in New York on the way home. It was Thanksgiving so I saw the parade as well.

Done the 12 night Med from Barcelona on Serenade with an overnight in Venice. That was a good cruise.

Also done 7 night cruises as well. Norwegian Fjords, West Coast from LA and just off Freedom in September.

Also done a 10 night Greek Island from Rome on Celebrity Constellation.

Made diamond after 5 cruises

That was an incredibly cheap TA Alec. At that price although i like port intensive cruises i would have been very interested.

Sorry Alex not Alec.

Regards Graham.

No problem.

It was actually £311 each plus fees and tips. Booked the day it was released. Just an inside cabin. Hadn't been on a cruise and didn't know about balcony's and outsides. Just booked the cheapest. (Scottish upbringing)

Final payment was only £650

No problem.

It was actually £311 each plus fees and tips. Booked the day it was released. Just an inside cabin. Hadn't been on a cruise and didn't know about balcony's and outsides. Just booked the cheapest. (Scottish upbringing)

Final payment was only £650

We are paying double that for a 3 night balcony from Southampton.

I agree,at the moment it is the DL that points us to RC.

Balcony discount makes a difference.

The difference now between D and D+ is now very little if the Cl is a suite lounge.

As they roll the suite lounges fleet wide, then the changes to the C&A might happen.

Probably only a bit of fine tuning

Its looks that Spectrum is shown at Gibraltar port on APR 19, 2019. So maybe she will be on the way to the far east.

dfb8be02498d5941498f6b24a57166ec.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

We have booked Oasis TA which arrives in Barcelona on May 5th. Really hoping that we can luck into being able to link up with Spectrum for the trip to China. I saw this booking a while back and hopefully it is just a placeholder for a local cruise before the repo.

Gibraltar is not normally a port that Royal uses for Europe to China repos is it?

If we miss the connection in Europe we could opt to fly to either Dubai or Singapore dependent on dates I guess.

We have booked Oasis TA which arrives in Barcelona on May 5th. Really hoping that we can luck into being able to link up with Spectrum for the trip to China. I saw this booking a while back and hopefully it is just a placeholder for a local cruise before the repo.

Gibraltar is not normally a port that Royal uses for Europe to China repos is it?

If we miss the connection in Europe we could opt to fly to either Dubai or Singapore dependent on dates I guess.

Usually ships from Southampton or Transatlantics use Gibraltar. I don't see it coming from Barcelona back to Gib then onto Dubai. That's why I think it may start in Southampton. The opposite to Explorer

Just my thoughts. Anything is possible with Royal