How much can you save booking a future cruise on board your Royal cruise?

Royal is currently offering some good deals. Would it be worth waiting until boarding an upcoming cruise next week rather than booking something today? Any additional OBC being offered, for example?

The onboard OBC is the only benefit of booking onboard. The cabin pricing of any future cruise you have in mind will be the same no matter where you book.

The onboard OBC is the only benefit of booking onboard. The cabin pricing of any future cruise you have in mind will be the same no matter where you book.

They actually do give some discounts (small) if you book a non-refundable deposit.

This has become totally worthless to me. Both the deal and OBC isn't as much as what I can get from my travel agent, and my TA knows more than onboard cruise counselors as well. The last time I tried to book with them was a totally frustrating experience.

This has become totally worthless to me. Both the deal and OBC isn't as much as what I can get from my travel agent, and my TA knows more than onboard cruise counselors as well. The last time I tried to book with them was a totally frustrating experience.

You will get OBC for booking on board, and in addition you will get your TA OBC. If you know which cruise you want then I don't think it is worthless.

Not true. Prices are different through different agents. I always book through a company that books group cabins therefore u get the cabins cheaper and gratuities are always paid through my agent on royal.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

There is absolutely no cost saving in relation to what is available on the website

You will however get OBC

It is also easier to pick your room - we bagged ourselves a Cow Butt Room for an upcoming trip

It worked well booking onboard for us as UK residents, as we were given the choice of the UK or US offer for the same booking. The US offer was cheaper and had more OBC so a clear choice. I then transferred it to my TA. Shows how poorly us UKers fair.

It worked well booking onboard for us as UK residents, as we were given the choice of the UK or US offer for the same booking. The US offer was cheaper and had more OBC so a clear choice. I then transferred it to my TA. Shows how poorly us UKers fair.

Not always the case, we from UK got offered both UK or USA and UK worked out cheapest for us.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Forums mobile app