Radiance of the seas - cancelled

I live near Norah Head, i'm on the western side of Tuggerah Lake. I also know someone with an ocean going boat.... hmmm.... Nah, too windy the last few days :)
What like Gorokan, Kanwal, Wadalba or further south like Tuggerawong, Tacoma all nice areas.

I’m really glad to hear that those booked for the B2B will be able to complete this part of the sailing.

Let’s hope her crew got a bit of s break during this time.

I believe they had work to complete, but still saw a lot wandering around town. Wonder if they put a bus on for them or if they had to book a taxi?

And for anyone boarding today, their rooms will be ready straight away!

That would be great.

I wonder if this happens after re-fits also. Coming home from Singapor on "Carnival Spirit". I wonder if the rooms will be ready at 11:30 boarding??

That would be great.

I wonder if this happens after re-fits also. Coming home from Singapor on "Carnival Spirit". I wonder if the rooms will be ready at 11:30 boarding??

Surely they would be! Will you be getting Internet? Can you please come and update us on the refurb if so? I'm boarding for her first trip once back home, 25th of June. I really want to know if they refurb the cabins at all, and install the lamps with USB ports some of the newer ships have.