Navigator thoughts

Didn’t want to be “one of those people” but my experience was not a good one. While some staff was very good, most were unfriendly and just plain uninterested. This was my 15th cruise and by far the worst. Just wanted other people’s take on things is all

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Same with us. Party of 8. Numerous disappointing accounts. Food was terrible, staff not cordial or helpful. Disembarking was worst ever. Going back to Princess.

I hate to hear so many negative comments about the Navigator. We are booked to do the ABC islands on Nov. 23rd and this is something I have been looking forward to for a long time.

I will try to go into this with a positive attitude and hope for the best. But some of you are making me nervous!!

We tried the windjammer omelette station this morning. It was quick, but not as good as the omelletes we had in the MDR yesterday. Too greasy for me, but they had a good variety of other items

Us too.

I like the MDR breakfast over the WJ breakfast.

Saw the 4 pm ice show and loved it.

Perhaps I will see you and LMaxwell in the Diamond lounge....but how will I know who's who?? ;p

I hate to hear so many negative comments about the Navigator. We are booked to do the ABC islands on Nov. 23rd and this is something I have been looking forward to for a long time.

I will try to go into this with a positive attitude and hope for the best. But some of you are making me nervous!!

We did same cruise at same time last year and loved it, navigator is one of my favorite ships , last cruise was our third cruise on her and would love to sail her again.

We did same cruise at same time last year and loved it, navigator is one of my favorite ships , last cruise was our third cruise on her and would love to sail her again.

Thank you George!! We have some good friends who did this cruise this past November and they loved it too.

We are not hard to please so I really think it’s going to be a good trip.

Maybe you and your family can go again this year!! Then I could be sure there are other happy people onboard....LOL!!!

Happy Sailing!!!

All the pizza you can stomach. Not good, but works at 2am

1st time I have seen the extra station set up in the promenade

B44_FE917_86_BD_420_B_BF82_4595182_F6651.jpg

We saw that on the Navigator too last month. Why do they do it? Because they stupidly close the buffet and the Cafe Promenade cannot adequately serve 3000+ people every time they board the ship from a port day. Here's an idea....leave the buffet open from 6 am til 9pm and don't shut it down entirely for a few hours in the middle of the day.

Us too.

I like the MDR breakfast over the WJ breakfast.

Saw the 4 pm ice show and loved it.

Glad you enjoyed the ice show. We saw it last month, and while it is good if you consider the size of the rink, we found it to be our least favourite of any we have seen on the ships (Oasis, Allure, Freedom, Independence, Liberty), all of which had a special guest performer, but the Navigator did not.

To each there own. Hope you have a wonderful cruise. We have friends on the cruise with you currently.

Thank you George!! We have some good friends who did this cruise this past November and they loved it too.

We are not hard to please so I really think it’s going to be a good trip.

Maybe you and your family can go again this year!! Then I could be sure there are other happy people onboard....LOL!!!

Happy Sailing!!!

I would have booked it but will have to settle for our first owner suite on the oasis , do not miss the ice show

I would have booked it but will have to settle for our first owner suite on the oasis , do not miss the ice show

Owners suite!!! Nice!!!:D:D

We are about to board the Oasis for the 6th time on the 29th. Every time we go we always have someone with us who has never been, so needless to say we have seen all the shows multiple times because we go with them!!!:D

I sure hope you have an awesome cruise in that awesome suite!!!

We sailed on Navigator's 9 night itinerary on the 2/2/18 sailing. We had a good time, maybe it is that we are easy to please or that if we have a problem (rarely) we talk to the person who can remedy it. Our NV sailing was the 24th we have taken all on Royal -- so we know our way around. I can say the cruise experience has changed somewhat, but my enjoyment of cruising has not. If we have a problem with wait staff or cabin staff, we take care of it quickly. Some people prevent problems (in there view) by giving a cash tip at the beginning of the cruise. We don't usually do that, but we do give extra at the end of a cruise, if justified (and it usually IS).

We found the biggest problem on our NV sailing was the large amount of Diamond and above cruisers and the overflow for the DL. I felt bad for NON ELIGIBLE cruisers for the DL, because they could not use the Viking Crown Lounge during our Diamond hours, since that was where the overflow was being served. The DL Concierge did a great job, and it was a difficult one on that sailing. This can't be helped.

We did have an AWESOME SuperBowl event though.....

Yes, I am using it currently. But the Diamond Lounge, IMO is far better.

Agree , concierge lounge is small with no view, diamond lounge was expanded to include most of the 14th floor with more food options, both had really good concierge