2020 GWV Itinerary

Scrapnana

Thank you for posting. Very attractive but no way I'll be away from home much more than 100 days again. I think I've decided on Crystal LA to Sydney and Cunard Sydney to New York. about 93 days total, still under 100 with Amtrak to LA.

Roy

Thanks for posting. We put a deposit on the 2020 World Cruise while on Grand South America cruise. It’s not the itinerary we wanted. We haven’t yet been contacted by HAL. Likely look at something else.

Jim

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks for posting. We put a deposit on the 2020 World Cruise while on Grand South America cruise. It’s not the itinerary we wanted. We haven’t yet been contacted by HAL. Likely look at something else.

Jim

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I am going to be curious on how it’s received as to me it’s quite similar to the 2018. I also am curious on pricing since it is two weeks longer. We have a deposit down as well.

I agree. There was another alternative itinerary that included a lot of Japan ports AND Africa. To me that was more exciting.

I’m going on the Grand South America in 2019 which includes Antarctica but I could go to Antarctica every year......it’s so stunning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am going to be curious on how it’s received as to me it’s quite similar to the 2018. I also am curious on pricing since it is two weeks longer. We have a deposit down as well.

It has been well received by those on board and many have pre-booked. Now this might change when prices come out.

Kathi, thanks for posting the proposed itinerary. Can’t see how it’s like the 2018 itinerary, especially with all the South America ports, Antarctica and Great Barrier Reef plus different ports in New Zealand and Australia.

We were booked for the 2019 GWV but after Jet’s health issues this year, there is no way she’d go again in. 2019 so I canceled a couple of weeks ago.

2020 looks very intriguing to us so I may have a shot at enticing her to take that one. I’m sure it will sell out quickly just as the 2019 has already.

Kathi, thanks for posting the proposed itinerary. Can’t see how it’s like the 2018 itinerary, especially with all the South America ports, Antarctica and Great Barrier Reef plus different ports in New Zealand and Australia.

The first two months are very different.

I hope things will work out and you will be able to do the 2020!