Can not access "My account" on website!

karenj4546

I've not been able to get into NCL's "My Account", shore excursions, or much of anything for almost 2 weeks! Is anyone else having that problem? I have no idea when my final payment is due, I can't look at anything except for new cruises! I've cleaned my cache, run virus scanners, etc. HELP!

I've not been able to get into NCL's "My Account", shore excursions, or much of anything for almost 2 weeks! Is anyone else having that problem? I have no idea when my final payment is due, I can't look at anything except for new cruises! I've cleaned my cache, run virus scanners, etc. HELP!

Call the general reservation number. Ask to be transferred to Tech Support. They can help unjam accounts.

Try Firefox or Chrome, not a Microsoft product.

I noticed an annoying bug with my account and Firefox. I can not switch my reservation to my other sailing by clicking on the link on the top right corner. If i try to click on that link. Nothing Happens. If i use chrome, and click on it, a drop down appears showing my other bookings.

• 2 weeks later...