Rome in Limo Discount??

Meena

When you book more than one tour, do you get a discount? I am thinking of doing a second tour and I asked for a discount and one was not offered. We are only two people, do you have to have more than two people? Thank you.

When you book more than one tour, do you get a discount? I am thinking of doing a second tour and I asked for a discount and one was not offered. We are only two people, do you have to have more than two people? Thank you.

YES! Last June we did two tours with RomeInLimo and got the nice, added discount. More important than that price was the quality and flexibility for what we received in doing the two tours in Italy. Overall, an excellent value. Below are a couple of photo examples. Much more in details and visuals on the live/blog connected below.

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

Did a June 7-19, 2011, Solstice cruise from Barcelona that had stops in Villefranche, ports near Pisa and Rome, Naples, Kotor, Venice and Dubrovnik. Enjoyed great weather and a wonderful trip. Dozens of wonderful visuals with key highlights, tips, comments, etc., on these postings. We are now at 94,829 views for this live/blog re-cap on our first sailing with Celebrity and much on wonderful Barcelona. Check these postings and added info at:

http://www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1426474

As he drove through the “Little Switzerland” mountains, Carmine was driving, singing, telling us fun stories, making sure we did the right and best photo stops, etc. Super loved Carmine and the great job he did for us!:

NaplesCarmineDrivingMtns.jpg

This was one of the great views of Positano as we did a photo stop just east of this beautiful location along the Amalfi Coast. :

PositanoOverall2011View.jpg

We booked a total of 4 transfers and got a discount. There were 5 of us. They also offer a senior citizen discount. I think both are 10%. Besides the price, they were fantastic. Professional, reliable, courteous, fun and knowledgeable. What a great combination. They made our trip so much more enjoyable and hassle free.

We booked 3 tours with Romeinlimo and are senior citizens (just the two of us). I asked for a discount and was turned down. That is why we are using AP Tours this time. Made me mad that they were giving people discounts but not us. We spent way over $1500.00with them and no discount. Our nine hour tours turned into 8 hour tours each time also. I hope I don't get flamed for saying something against them but it just isn't right to give some people (including just 2 people) discounts and not us. If they would have given us a discount, we would of used them again this time around. They are losing more money by us not using them again then their discount would of cost them.

We booked 3 tours with Romeinlimo and are senior citizens (just the two of us). I asked for a discount and was turned down. That is why we are using AP Tours this time. Made me mad that they were giving people discounts but not us. We spent way over $1500.00with them and no discount. Our nine hour tours turned into 8 hour tours each time also. I hope I don't get flamed for saying something against them but it just isn't right to give some people (including just 2 people) discounts and not us. If they would have given us a discount, we would of used them again this time around. They are losing more money by us not using them again then their discount would of cost them.

I totally understand where you are coming from. That would be frustrating. I would be leery though of listening to people that are only 2 people that have told you that they've received a discount of any type. I've even been told that I cannot have a discount for just 2 people and I've toured with them quite a lot. Their website clearly states 3 people and up. I think because the car size is very difficult with only 2 people, and what Romeinlimo has to pay the driver, regardless of the amount of people in the car/van, it makes it more difficult to discount. I also rarely find senior citizen discounts in Europe on a whole. I travel quite a lot with my mom, and we never seem to get her a discount. We do qualify for senior rates on the cruise lines most of the time now... Woohoo! :D

Archived