Atlantis Waterpark

HoneymoonCruiser5

Hi all,

Need help please. My DH and I will be sailing to Nassau on the Carnival Sensation in August. We arrive in port at noon and leave at 8pm. We are planning to buy the Atlantis waterpark excursion through Carnival. Yes, it is a little more pricey, but it includes a ride to and from and lunch.

Here is my question...since we arrive in port at noon. Is it really worth it? Will we spend half the day trying to get off the ship? Please help.

Thanks!

On a cruise sponsored excursion your going to be one of the first groups to get off the ship. You haven't said what time of year your traveling, the reason why that is important is some of the areas in Atlantis close early during certain times of the year so that may affect you. Honestly speaking what your being charged for the time your going to be there you can use that money to take a whole other cruise. Atlantis is fun but I don't think its that much fun compared to what the cost is.

We did the atlantis waterpark in July we got to port at 8 AM and had till 8 PM, we rode all the water rides atleast 2 times and actually left and did other things around the area before we had to be back. It does close early so you might want to check on that. It was a lot of fun, something you do once and say you've been there done that! My kids loved it! It was worth my peace of mind to buy the excursion through the boat because it sells out quickly from what I understand!

Archived