Interior Stateroom Guarantee - IS - UPPER/LOWER?

edawn

Yes, there is a possibility that it can be an upper/lower.

Guests who select the interior stateroom type may be assigned upper/lower accommodations. Guests who book Super Saver are not eligible for any price protection. This fare does not qualify for Early Saver price protection. A non-refundable and non-transferable deposit is required at the time of booking. Guest selects stateroom type (e.g. interior, ocean view, balcony or suite), but Carnival assigns the deck and location of the stateroom. Stateroom assignment will be provided at the time of check in on embarkation day. No name changes are allowed. Click here for additional information and details. When choosing a guarantee stateroom, there is a possibility the stateroom's view may be obstructed.

Edited by ready2cruzagain

When we got the 36-hour sale price drop yesterday, Carnival told my husband that an interior room could include "any room on the ship." My husband then asked, "So my wife could be sleeping on the top bunk?" The Carnival rep laughed but said yes. So we upgraded to OV since we were switching to a GTY, just to be safe.

When we got the 36-hour sale price drop yesterday, Carnival told my husband that an interior room could include "any room on the ship." My husband then asked, "So my wife could be sleeping on the top bunk?" The Carnival rep laughed but said yes. So we upgraded to OV since we were switching to a GTY, just to be safe.

Thanks for the reply! I see someone else asked it in an earlier post. I guess we're all looking for a deal!

I asked that question of a Carnival rep yesterday for the Glory. I was told that it would not be an upper/lower but could be 2 twins that can not convert to a king. Hmmm.. hate that the answers are not always the same. I will be unhappy if I get an upper/lower.

Funny thing, I actually just got off the phone with carnival and asked them about this, and they told me that it wouldn't be an upper/lower.

I asked that question of a Carnival rep yesterday for the Glory. I was told that it would not be an upper/lower but could be 2 twins that can not convert to a king. Hmmm.. hate that the answers are not always the same. I will be unhappy if I get an upper/lower.

Maybe you should read this thread:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2121108