Mamboo Beach or Blue Bay Beach??

Frenchsnowhite

Going to this new island in January 2018! Very excited but we know nothing about this place!

We are looking for a nice beach with restroom and maybe a small restaurant to eat a quick bit nothing fancy!

Chairs and shade would be nice.

Would you pick MB or BBB?? And why?

Thanks! :cool:

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry in advance as I have not been to those beaches but have an additional idea for you. We were there less than a year ago and wen to the Blue room (by water) and it is crazy cool if your into snorkeling. But you swim under a small an opening and end up in this Cobalt Blue room and tons of fish. We used this service: https://www.shoreexcursioneer.com/curacao/beach-hopping-blue-room-cave-snorkel.html We are actually headed back next week due to an itinerary change because of the hurricanes and can't wait to do this again.

We've gone to Blue Baie beach the past few times that we have been to Curacao and it fits your requirements very well. Beautiful beach, good food (especially the fries) and drink, plenty of available seating. We'll be there again at the end of the month and look forward to it.:)

how many participants do they allow on this excursion to Blue Room Cave? Do you swim into the cave through an opening, or must you dive underwater to get in there. I'm nervous I may feel claustrophobic but it looks like a lot of fun. Is there any shade at all when on the boat or beaches? Thanks.

We've gone to Blue Baie beach the past few times that we have been to Curacao and it fits your requirements very well. Beautiful beach, good food (especially the fries) and drink, plenty of available seating. We'll be there again at the end of the month and look forward to it.:)

Can you confirm price to access?

And also how much for a taxi ?

Thanks

There are 2 ways, only go by boat though. There’s a small opening for your snorkel but you go under a little but it’s real quick. The boat was fun and the beaches he stopped at after we’re great and calm.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...