Good heavenly father get me off of this ship.

Bigdogwon

That really is not enough said. What was the issue? I have a friend who was on the sailing prior to this and they had a blast and loved Noordam, so I'm interested in your perspective.

Most of the OP's are on Regent Seven Seas and Windstar cruises. If they are comparing, they would be disappointed, I suspect.

Xenomorph infestation?:eek:

Ewwww nauseated-face_1f922.png! Hope there are none on my upcoming voyage on Eurodam -- or pray they've done a deep cleaning prior to my boarding. I've encountered those before (once at my MDR table) and don't care to do so again. BTW, that particular one was of a species native to Carnival who somehow managed to shimmy up our mooring lines despite the rat guards so the whole thing was really incomprehensible to me. Anyway, the DRM allowed me to change my assigned seating.:)

Last cruise of the season is always great for bargain hunters, as many shops have big sales. And you do get right into Johns Hopkins Glacier, not just to Jaw Point, but up close and personal.

I vote for the rough seas, cold weather, wind and those xenomorph infestations.

Last cruise of the season is always great for bargain hunters, as many shops have big sales. And you do get right into Johns Hopkins Glacier, not just to Jaw Point, but up close and personal.

I vote for the rough seas, cold weather, wind and those xenomorph infestations.

I agree. No matter what ship you are on, the last cruise of the season is so much fun.

Even better if there is rough weather, for me at least.

I loved the really rough weather in Sept 2011 on Zuiderdam. Now THAT was fun!!!!!!!

Joanie

I agree. No matter what ship you are on, the last cruise of the season is so much fun.

Even better if there is rough weather, for me at least.

I loved the really rough weather in Sept 2011 on Zuiderdam. Now THAT was fun!!!!!!!

Joanie

We were on Zuiderdam's last of the season in 2010. We had gorgeous weather until Ketchikan, and then a storm caught up to us. We were pitching like crazy! I went up to the Crows Nest to watch the bow go up and down. Got some great pictures! We had one of the aft corners and the drawers under the bed kept sliding out. (And no, I hadn't packed any duct tape! :eek:)

We were on Zuiderdam's last of the season in 2010. We had gorgeous weather until Ketchikan, and then a storm caught up to us. We were pitching like crazy! I went up to the Crows Nest to watch the bow go up and down. Got some great pictures! We had one of the aft corners and the drawers under the bed kept sliding out. (And no, I hadn't packed any duct tape! :eek:)

When this happens I use a washcloth under the drawer to keep it closed.

Ha Ha, I do pack duct tape and it didn't even occur to me to actually use it!!!

This one gave me a Sunday morning chuckle. It didn't take long for people to come out of the woodwork into the light and start with the "I never had a problem with the Noordam" comments.

OP: I hope the heavenly father waits until you reach port before getting you off the ship ;) Sorry the end is rocky...

But, if they didn't have any problems on the Noordam why is it an issue to say so? Sorry, I just don't quite understand your comment. I thought we were here to discuss the bad and the good. The OP really hasn't given us anything to discuss.