Anyone else having an issue with online check-in?

I know it's early for my cruise but checking in always makes me feel like I am that much closer to sailing. That being said, I can do step one and three but it will not save my credit card info for step two. I know the info is correct and I am ticking all the boxes and even scrolling through the terms but "save and continue" does not highlight and does not work.

I had the same problem on our last cruise. Went trough the whole online check in process and would not take credit card info. After several attempts I called Royal Caribbean. They asked if I was using Google for check in. I said I was. They told me to use Internet explorer and it worked. Coincidence ? Good luck. Enjoy your cruise!

I had the same problem on our last cruise. Went trough the whole online check in process and would not take credit card info. After several attempts I called Royal Caribbean. They asked if I was using Google for check in. I said I was. They told me to use Internet explorer and it worked. Coincidence ? Good luck. Enjoy your cruise!

That's Funny. I did my on line check in a few weeks ago and it wouldn't work using Internet Explorer. I had to use Chrome.

I was using Chrome when I had the issue, tried it in Microsoft Edge (which i never use) and it worked. I see the IT dept at RCI is up to their usual level of competence!

Thanks

Same problem with credit card. Failed twice on Chrome, once on Internet Explorer. I will try again tomorrow and have resigned myself to only being able to register my credit card at the pier. Yuk.

Same problem with credit card. Failed twice on Chrome, once on Internet Explorer. I will try again tomorrow and have resigned myself to only being able to register my credit card at the pier. Yuk.

It will increase your check in time by about 45 seconds.

I'm having the same credit card issue for our upcoming cruise. I had no problem using the card to pay off the balance on the cruise by it won't take the card for my check-in Information. I simply left things as a cash account for now.

I'm having the same credit card issue for our upcoming cruise. I had no problem using the card to pay off the balance on the cruise by it won't take the card for my check-in Information. I simply left things as a cash account for now.

Try in a different browser.

Try in a different browser.

I tried Chrome and just tried IE. No go with either one so I am not playing around with it any more. It would take me longer to call RCI than to just take care of the issue when I check in or the cruise.

Trying to book a shore excursion, in Chrome or Firefox tells me "Bad Request", not unusual. We leave in 38 days, so if it's not available on the ship, so be it. Not that heartbroken. Royal loses my money. I'm not going to call, they have a website, if it doesn't work then take it down.

Trying to book a shore excursion, in Chrome or Firefox tells me "Bad Request", not unusual. We leave in 38 days, so if it's not available on the ship, so be it. Not that heartbroken. Royal loses my money. I'm not going to call, they have a website, if it doesn't work then take it down.

I agree, have it work for all or fix it!

I know it's early for my cruise but checking in always makes me feel like I am that much closer to sailing. That being said, I can do step one and three but it will not save my credit card info for step two. I know the info is correct and I am ticking all the boxes and even scrolling through the terms but "save and continue" does not highlight and does not work.

RC website is really bad. I was unable to buy any in room delivery stuff. I hate calling their customer service. They are not very friendly. I always feel like I am disturbing them from something else. So I didn't buy the stuff I wanted. I'll wait and maybe buy it on the boat or not. I figure it's either meant to be or not.

They cancelled our excursion last minute so I got the same excursion from a third party vendor for less money. Yea, me. They are making no money off us this cruise.

Have you tried private browsing mode or a different browser?

This worked for me. I recently had to check in for 3 cruises, and had the same issue as everyone else. I am using Chrome, but Firefox and Edge didn't work, either. I tried clearing my cache in each....no luck.

Switching to Incognito Mode in Chrome finally worked for me.

I DO agree that the website is an abomination for a multi national, multi billion dollar Corporation. I have too many issues with it to even try to list them here.

This worked for me. I recently had to check in for 3 cruises, and had the same issue as everyone else. I am using Chrome, but Firefox and Edge didn't work, either. I tried clearing my cache in each....no luck.

Switching to Incognito Mode in Chrome finally worked for me.

I DO agree that the website is an abomination for a multi national, multi billion dollar Corporation. I have too many issues with it to even try to list them here.

Thanks for the feedback Jim.