Flight time ok?

Sunchaser46

Cruising from Port Everglades - you'll have lots of time to spare.

Cruising from Miami - it will be tighter, but you should be okay.

For an 11:30 flight you need to be at FLL NLT 10:00, and 9:30 is better. the ride from PE to FLL takes about 10-15+ min, but the ride from POM to FLL takes 45-60+ min. If cruising from Miami I would carry my bags off and try to be clear of customs/immigration by 8:30 and looking for my Uber.

Good luck! :D

What about a 10:50 am flight out of FLL, with us coming from Allure + suite departure + Precheck for my party of 3? (Mid October flight)

I think I might chicken out and do the connecting flight through JAX at 1:45 pm for $35 more for the 3 of us. Seems like too much stress for me.

For a 10:50 flight you need to be at FLL by about 9:20 - and 9:00 or before is better. If you carry bags off, clear customs/immigration by 8:30 and grab a taxi from PE to FLL you can make it - but you don't have any slack incase something goes wrong.

The 1:45 flight will give you lots of time to sleep in, enjoy breakfast in the MDR, stroll off with the last passengers, and still have time to kill at FLL.

Your call. ;)

Just got off the Caribbean Princess on Thursday. Four of us did a 7:30 walk off, had Howard Transportation pick us up, drove us to Delta @ FLL, walked right in to check in (no lines yet), was TSA pre (no lines), and was sitting at gate D5 by 8am. That was the fastest I ever got to any airport in 15 cruises.