Looking for extra shower

Radcon01

I have a reservation for the (SI) suite on the POA in May. There will be 5 adults in it, (2) married couples and (1) other adult. It sleeps (5), but there is only (1) bathroom. Does anybody have any ideas about how to have access to another shower? Does the spa sell a week long workout session where you can have acces to a shower daily?

Thanks for your help!,

I never saw gym showers on the Epic.

The spa does have great showers on the Epic, and I highly recommend the spa on Epic for relaxing with your wife/husband.

I had a spa pass on the Epic last year for my cruise. I used the Spa shower daily instead of the room shower. The spa showers are awesome as is their private balcony!

I have a reservation for the (SI) suite on the POA in May. There will be 5 adults in it, (2) married couples and (1) other adult. It sleeps (5), but there is only (1) bathroom. Does anybody have any ideas about how to have access to another shower? Does the spa sell a week long workout session where you can have acces to a shower daily?

Thanks for your help!,

Your best bet is book an inside cabin and use that shower. 5 in your room is gonna be fun.........

POA doesn’t allow usage of the spa bathroom without usage of the spa. I tried while using the gym as I was pregnant and needed frequent bathroom breaks. They directed me to a regular bathroom up or down a flight of stairs if I remember correctly. So they likely won’t allow showering without having a spa pass since they do not allow regular bathroom use.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• Thanks 1

Very confused. Does the Escape have gym showers? The last few different ships/lines, I always go there and let hubby have the tiny cabin shower unless it is way too far away. :cool: Thanks

Yes. As far as I know, escape, getaway, breakaway, and maybe epic allow the use of the spa bathrooms/showers to everyone.

Yes. As far as I know, escape, getaway, breakaway, and maybe epic allow the use of the spa bathrooms/showers to everyone.

No, they don’t. And they shouldn’t. Spa passes cost money and those who’ve paid don’t want the changing room overrun with anybody who feels like taking a shower.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

No, they don’t. And they shouldn’t. Spa passes cost money and those who’ve paid don’t want the changing room overrun with anybody who feels like taking a shower.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Ok sorry. Last time I was on getaway was a few years ago and there were plenty of people reporting they used the showers there. I promise i didn’t use them. Apparently it has changed since then. Didn’t mean to offend.

Although I will disagree that people shouldn’t be able to use a nearby bathroom to go to the restroom. But to each their own.

Ok sorry. Last time I was on getaway was a few years ago and there were plenty of people reporting they used the showers there. I promise i didn’t use them. Apparently it has changed since then. Didn’t mean to offend.

Although I will disagree that people shouldn’t be able to use a nearby bathroom to go to the restroom. But to each their own.

I didn't mean to sound offended, I'm not. The locker rooms with showers on these ships are past the spa reception area where they either confirm you have a spa appointment or verify that you have a spa pass before going any further.

I didn't mean to sound offended, I'm not. The locker rooms with showers on these ships are past the spa reception area where they either confirm you have a spa appointment or verify that you have a spa pass before going any further.

So if on the Escape, and I want to use the gym / shower, I have to get an appointment to get my hair did?.....? :eek:

Your best bet is book an inside cabin and use that shower. 5 in your room is gonna be fun.........
Just for kicks I looked at how much insides are in May . WOW ! Starting at 1500 .

I know NCL's Pride commands a premium but that's an expensive bathroom . ;p

My thought exactly...I don’t see how folks do it.

AND then the need and use of the other bath facility "The Loo" which is in the same chamber as the shower !

Now at this point this gets very interesting !

A spa pass is cheaper than an extra inside cabin....

I just now realized that Pride of America apparently doesn't have a spa Thermal Suite, so presumably there are no "spa passes" to buy and maybe no showers in the spa.

Sorry for the misdirection! I've never sailed on that particular ship.

I think if I was thinking of sailing with a group of that size on that ship, I'd try to book a 2-Bedroom Deluxe Family Suite with Large Balcony (SA) or a 1-Bedroom Obstructed View Family Suite (SJ), either of which which has 2 bathrooms. It's such a port-intensive cruise that I'm not sure I'd worry about having an obstructed view if choosing the latter option.

I just now realized that Pride of America apparently doesn't have a spa Thermal Suite, so presumably there are no "spa passes" to buy and maybe no showers in the spa.

Sorry for the misdirection! I've never sailed on that particular ship.

I think if I was thinking of sailing with a group of that size on that ship, I'd try to book a 2-Bedroom Deluxe Family Suite with Large Balcony (SA) or a 1-Bedroom Obstructed View Family Suite (SJ), either of which which has 2 bathrooms. It's such a port-intensive cruise that I'm not sure I'd worry about having an obstructed view if choosing the latter option.

Right, no spa suites on POA. POA room types in the suite category are different in many ways from the other ships. They also added suites on 13 a few years ago so the categories don't jive with the other ships.

IMO if booking a suite on POA I'd go with one on 12 or 13 as it is very quiet there.