Hurls88 Official 25th Anniversary Cruise Live Review and Contest HOTS July 14-21 “Is

Wait a minute...I'm still in the running with a DNF. It would take a very big effort on your part on day 7, but I have faith in you.

Lol today will be easy to track. Already have Soda Cup in hand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are doing MDR for lunch can you say Chocolate Buffet. We both just got off the Ultimate Abyss and I will tell you it’s bark is way more worse than it’s bite. If anyone doesn’t ride it because it looks scary you’ll miss out. It’s a smooth ride and not as scary as you think. Wife is a big chicken and she wants to go back on. The Perfect Storm Waterslide was worse.

cef4536aedcc7e4876726eb36a1ace0d.jpg

Thanks again for checking on drink prices being the same on Oasis. Am going to wait to see if the drink pkg. goes to $42. over Labor Day & then we may book it ! Have fun on your last day & drink up!

Good luck

Lunch buffet not bad. Stacey had a big old salad from salad bar and I had chicken and ribs. Chocolate fountain was a success Pineapple Strawberry Brownie YUMc77700935fe058b88c30a8e5f281c373.heicaf41098fdfbb3b93945cf60f7cb48f00.jpg069abf74b70df597f5052f9b98b44c0c.jpg28e4ce15b0490d16b8495e9b359a11c9.jpg89c7ad3c0776342cdb29cf5549cc2f19.jpg

Can you tell me the cost of the anniversary decorations package for your room? My parents will be celebrating their 50th anniversary while we are on the cruise with them and I would like to surprise them by having their room done up like yours. Did you pre-order that before your cruise or did you arrange for it when you were on the ship? Thanks in advance for the info! Glad you guys are having so much fun, it's definitely been a good thread!

I believe it was $75

Didn’t think we would do oasis class again, but now DH is looking at Harmony for Fall /Winter next year.

Enjoyed your review.

We loved Harmony went to Next Cruise to sail on her again June 9th 2019

Happy Anniversary!!! Can you please post the adventure ocean compass. If you can. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Found this today

b55a2b45f336aff12fbe7863925eb64f.jpgac24226f128c63d93850acc2cceae3b5.jpg

What a fun contest and review! Enjoyed reading it....thanks for sharing! I think my husband and I will forego the drink package on our upcoming cruise because we will have our son along and we'll be in port half the time....but if we ever go on a celebratory anniversary cruise just the two of us I can totally justify it! :)

Did you find that the beach beds provided enough shade throughout the day? We have one reserved on CocoCay......

What a fun contest and review! Enjoyed reading it....thanks for sharing! I think my husband and I will forego the drink package on our upcoming cruise because we will have our son along and we'll be in port half the time....but if we ever go on a celebratory anniversary cruise just the two of us I can totally justify it! :)

Did you find that the beach beds provided enough shade throughout the day? We have one reserved on CocoCay......

Yes they were covered in shade until the very end when only our feet were in the sun.

Well we said our final goodbyes to Eduardo our Cabin Steward and Kristina and Elma our Servers. Final dinner was very good again. I had to wear shorts unfortunately we packed all my pants. 6 times in MDR and never a bad meal. Stacey had Shrimp Cocktail, Roasted Turkey and Creme Brûlée and I had Cesar Salad, NY Strip and Cheesecake. Stacey had a Mai Tai and I had Mai Tai and Rum Rummer. We had to go settle up our Sea Pass scout because I had cash. I owed .04 and know that’s not an iPhone autocorrect mistake .04. The guy at guest services said that his record for lowest balance due (.06). Btw I paid .05 just to spite them. We are back at the Bionic Bar waiting on the parade. Stacey had The Lion and I had Bahama Mama. We are at $709 saved.

3d7d6ea3b979d8a27d744f13e550acde.jpg4c9a6aa02a141da77cd5df59b0da6022.jpgba6626282da17dce9a23624a8791f8ee.jpg09c5fce913a10f33bb5c1eec0e18335f.jpg4b35e8ce496fe77592d79aeffaf9ce64.jpg4b0a14022c003278a9df34b93236fee8.jpg

Wow what a great final night we spent 9:00-1:00 in you guessed it Boot and Bonnet. I can’t say enough how much we enjoyed Kieron Cox. He is fabulous. If I added the amount of drinks we bought him this week we would be over a grand. If you see him and have Deluxe Drink Package Buy him Jack and cokes or shots of Fireballs. Well we tore it up tonight. We hung with 2 couples that where also there every night. Stacey had 4 Malibu Pineapple and 2 shots of Fireball, I had 5 beers and 2 shots of Fireball for a grand Total of $861 saved with Drink Package. Now we drank tons more than we would of if not on Drink Package. But as much as we drank we never felt sloppy drunk or uncontrollable. Well worth it. We will recap after disembarking.

Heard of alcohol poisoning?

I don’t think they put enough alcohol in drinks to get alcohol poisoning

Wow you saved a lot of money! I hope I’m that lucky. Lol I’m Irish, I can drink.

Well worth it

Fun review. Glad you enjoyed HOTS. We will be back on her in September. The week always goes too fast. Dreading the last day as always.

Depressing Enjoy your cruise

Happy Anniversary!!! Loving your review...hate I missed the contest!!!! You have me totally convinced about purchasing the deluxe drink package!!!! Thank you and cheers!!!

Trust me when I say we are not big drinkers and it was well worth it. It might be because we never drink at home