Your favorite Food on RCCL

josephml1

I like the cheesecake lollipops at the cafe, not so keen on any of the other deserts in any of the venues, they always seem to look much more tasty than they actually are and there are lots of other calories around too :p

If I only have one sweet a day, it would be the cheesecake lollipops. :D

I've been hearing the new menus aren't as good! Noo :( Does anyone happen to have pictures of the new dinner menus?

I haven't cruised on Royal since 2013 so I honestly forget the items I enjoyed. I do know that there wasn't one meal I disliked.. except the desserts. Pretty but not worth the calories.

Really bummed out...with the new menus coming out all my favorites will be gone...prime rib, rack of lamb, filet mignon, duck!

Duck is already gone before they even introduce the new menus on all the ships. That was always my favorite. I used to love the Vidalia onion tart but I understand they're bringing it back so that's great.

I love the garlic soup and the tiny scallops in the butter and garlic sauce. Those are my current favorites.

Edited by sellwingri

I've been hearing the new menus aren't as good! Noo :( Does anyone happen to have pictures of the new dinner menus?

I haven't cruised on Royal since 2013 so I honestly forget the items I enjoyed. I do know that there wasn't one meal I disliked.. except the desserts. Pretty but not worth the calories.

These are from the Allure and the ones on the Freedom are almost identical.

See the link in post #1

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2413902

I love the cold fruit soups in the MDR. But they have really turned me off to the lobster. Last MDR dinner on the Oasis the lobster tail was over cooked and you could not get it out of the shell. I should have sent it back. As a frequent visitor to Maine; RCCL should not serve lobster this way; either do it right or not at all.