Do you collect Seapass cards?

I was just reading on the Princess board that some ships are collecting the cards as you debark the ship. Not all ships but there is chatter because most people like to save them as soveniers. I am one of those people and I have not had anyone ask for these back yet on RCCL.

I have my first one from 1988 from the Soverign of the Seas and all the other

ones, I hope to keep my collection going.

Has anyone been asked for the card back on RCCL?

One time they collected our seapass card. This was because they were having problems with the machines and weren't able to swipe the card as we were debarking. BTW, I have all my other seapass cards.

I was just reading on the Princess board that some ships are collecting the cards as you debark the ship. Not all ships but there is chatter because most people like to save them as soveniers. I am one of those people and I have not had anyone ask for these back yet on RCCL.

one time they collected it due to equipment malfunction:( . didn't save a few from first cruises, but have them from the last 2 years, except the one

I had saved all of ours and had them in our scrapbooks of our cruises.

When our son and daughter-in-law sailed with us in January, I needed to "prove" that our son (who hadn't sailed since he was a kid) would be eligible to be "Platinum". All I had to do was scan his old cards and email to them to Crown & Anchor.

I have run across the majority of mine while searching my attic for proof of my first two Sovereign of the Seas sailings.....................since RCCL has lost that info from their system :( Now all the seapasses I have come across are in my fireproof lock box in case I need them in the future. ;)

We have all our seapass cards except the one from the Golden Princess. They were taken away from us as we left the ship... so maybe that is standard with Princess. We haven't been back on this cruise line. RCCL lets us keep them along with Disney, NCL and HAL. We to keep them for proof of our being aboard the ships and also a nice rememberance.

Irene & Miles

We have saved ours from all our cruises. I wear mine to work with my work ID and tell people I am a respiratory therapist for RCCL. Following my return to work from one cruise a patient saw my card and asked what cruise it was from. Turns out they were on the same cruise as I was. They came to my hospital straight off the ship. :eek:

We have all of ours! It's fun to see the "old" ones vs. the "new" ones! I think I'd cry a river if I lost any. Well, in actuality, I did lose one set. We had our Jewel OTS cards in with our immigration papers and the officer asked to see it. We were so tired by the time we got back to the US, I forgot to ask for it back. :( Oh well, it was a great cruise!:D