Rebel Yell -Jost Van Dyke

Jme4166

GREAT NEWS!!

I just heard back from Claudia at Rebel Yell and she confirmed that they are still offering the Escape to Jost Van Dyke excursion through NCL. She said it should show up as an excurison on NCL about 4 months before your scheduled sailing.

GREAT NEWS!!

I just heard back from Claudia at Rebel Yell and she confirmed that they are still offering the Escape to Jost Van Dyke excursion through NCL. She said it should show up as an excurison on NCL about 4 months before your scheduled sailing.

Book this excursion as soon as it shows up as it sells out fast.

We sailed with Claudia, Charlotte and BK on our very first cruise back in 2015 aboard Getaway and Rebel Yell was the highlight of our trip! Happy to hear they are up and running again. We stop in Tortola on our upcoming 2019 Divina cruise and hoping that we can book them again

GREAT NEWS!!

So happy to see this! I’ll definitely be on the lookout for our upcoming cruise.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We are going with ocean magic Mitch. Whole day. Private boat and about the same price as ncl excursion. Check him out!

I'd love to hear more about your excursion. Did you just go to White Bay or were there other stops?

We'd like to just go to White Bay and hang out at Soggy Dollar or Foxy's all day.

Thanks!

I have done this excursion 3 or 4 times. Claudia and all of the Rebel Yell crew are the best. My last trip was less than a week before they got blasted by the hurricane. Glad to hear the are getting things back together at White Bay, the best beach anywhere. I need to get back to visit.

I'd love to hear more about your excursion. Did you just go to White Bay or were there other stops?

We'd like to just go to White Bay and hang out at Soggy Dollar or Foxy's all day.

Thanks!

We are going this fall. It will go to sandy spit, little jost and then white bay.(soggy dollar) but he will customize it how you want.

• 4 weeks later...

Ultimate Adventure & JVD opened for our Oct cruise as well. Would love to check it out but $189pp seems pricey for 3 1/2 hours. Is it worth that? I have no problem spending that much $$ on an excursion if it's a really good one! :)

Ultimate Adventure & JVD opened for our Oct cruise as well. Would love to check it out but $189pp seems pricey for 3 1/2 hours. Is it worth that? I have no problem spending that much $$ on an excursion if it's a really good one! :)

Its fun but its up to you if its that fun!! We did the inflatable but it seems they have raised the price!!

Escape to jost van dyke 5 hour excursion for the Dawn in November is priced at $129pp. So yes $189 is ridiculous for 3 1/2 hour IMHO.

I just saw it and booked rebel yell! Yay

Also for 10/14/18 sailing! I have been STALKING as it had NOT appeared I first believed that it had sold out....then called NCL shore excursions and was told that it was not in the system....may be due to still being negotiating it. Well, that was ALL I needed to hear and began refreshing my shore excursion page about once an hour and could not believe it when it showed up!

Bottom line....we have done this excursion three times in the past and it is still our FAVORITE! So we look forward to being on the Rebel once more and even more to that beautiful beach in Jost Van Dyke! SO glad that I did not have to hire a private boat as that was my next option! But for just the two of us - it was a LOT of money just to be able to go to one spot......if we were staying in Tortola I would not hesitate to charter. But for a 7:00 to 3:00 day.....it was hard to consider spending around $1000.

So right now, I am doing the HAPPY DANCE! And just wanted other folk to know that some Rebel Yell excursions are not available to book!