Cruise room charge cards

Hi all, hopefully my last question. We have 2 cabins NOT interconnecting but next to each other. Can anyone tell me please if I can get a room key card for my husband's cabin which is next door and vice versa? I have tried asking P&O directly but their lack of English has them confused as to what I am asking. Thanks.

Hi Cath

Travelled at Christmas with daughter and family and she went to reception and they gave her access cards for all three cabins we had booked. No questions asked. She had husband and 16yr old in one cabin, myself and 14yr old in second cabin and herself and 12yr old in another. They didn't even ask if I agreed to it and I did the original bookings.

Maybe tell them husband is a heavy sleeper and you may need to access his cabin or someother excuse. :)

I'm going on a P&O cruise with a friend in 3 weeks and just wondering if you guys know whether we can each link our credit cards to our cards/accounts? Not just 1 for the room? Would prefer to keep the spending separate if possible...

I travelled with a friend in 2015 and we each registered our own credit/debit cards so you shouldn't have a problem. When you check in at the desk just make sure they use separate credit cards for each person in the room.

When I am travelling with my adult son we usually say we want the one credit card used (therefore one account) because we then can share the OBC instead of it being divided equally. Usually one spends more than the other so this is better.