Carnival Ocean Rafting Adventure Excursion

Matlily

We have done the seated twister boat ride in Cozumel and were fine, we want to do this and have it booked in Skagway Alaska, but we see that the seating is actually standing, can anyone comment did they feel safe? were you strapped in or did you have to just hold on with your legs? my husband had his hip replaced last November and he is healed and working etc. We are both 53 years old and we want to make sure we can actually do this!

Thanks in advance for any comments or suggestions. This excursion on Carnival gets the best ratings. We are doing the white pass train in the morning and this one in the afternoon.

I have done this excursion many times, and if you want a milder ride, just ask to sit at the back row nearest the captain. The front seats are like riding a motorcycle and get most of the bumps. The last row is actuallly a bench seat. It’s still thrilling, but you won’t feel like you’re going to be thrown off the boat. :)

We have done the seated twister boat ride in Cozumel and were fine, we want to do this and have it booked in Skagway Alaska, but we see that the seating is actually standing, can anyone comment did they feel safe? were you strapped in or did you have to just hold on with your legs? my husband had his hip replaced last November and he is healed and working etc. We are both 53 years old and we want to make sure we can actually do this!

Thanks in advance for any comments or suggestions. This excursion on Carnival gets the best ratings. We are doing the white pass train in the morning and this one in the afternoon.

Did this last year, super fun and informative! (I'm 50 and DH 54) The ride is fast and bumpy but not hard like a catamaran, since it's a raft it was a much softer landing. We loved it but were booked through Princess, I assume it's the same tour.

Patty