Cabin 7542 or 7654 on Serenade

Currently we have 7542 which has the theatre underneath it. Wondering if 7654 would be better, but it has Zanzibar, Safari Club and Schooner bar underneath.

Any experience with either one with noise and location? Any pics of the balcony by chance? I appreciate any feedback .

Thanks in advance!!

• 1 month later...

7542 is more forward and is a connecting cabin...but you really aren't over the performance theater...only the movie theater. It's not large and shouldn't cause any noise.

The only problem with either cabin is the balcony divider...the divider does NOT go all the way to the railing....they are the same size as an "non-extended" balcony divider....the extra division from your neighbor is only a railing...so prepare for less privacy, if that matters to you.

On the Serenade I was on deck 7 above the forward bar which was directly below me on deck 6. There was a guitar player each night playing until midnight or 1:00. Never again will we stay directly above a bar! Very little sleepless nights. I would assume the Schooner Bar will have music late into the night.

If we can’t have a cabin with cabins below and above us we will choose a different trip. We learned our lesson.

Currently we have 7542 which has the theatre underneath it. Wondering if 7654 would be better, but it has Zanzibar, Safari Club and Schooner bar underneath.

Any experience with either one with noise and location? Any pics of the balcony by chance? I appreciate any feedback .

Thanks in advance!!

7654. The other one is a connecting cabin. And 7654 is not right over the Schooner Bar. It seems to be over the pool tables.

For me, this would be an easy choice.

7542 is more forward and is a connecting cabin...but you really aren't over the performance theater...only the movie theater. It's not large and shouldn't cause any noise.

The only problem with either cabin is the balcony divider...the divider does NOT go all the way to the railing....they are the same size as an "non-extended" balcony divider....the extra division from your neighbor is only a railing...so prepare for less privacy, if that matters to you.

Thank you, I appreciate your input. I guess we will have to think about the divider issue with the neighbor. I wish we had photos to better judge it

7654 would be my choice also. I did 7154(same cabin, port side) and enjoyed it very much. My opinion is that I like the bigger balcony more than I worry about my neighbor. YMMV

Take a look at the link in post 4. It’s a picture of the balcony.

I did thank you. I'm going to see about changing cabins but I may lose my onboard credit and it will be more money. Hopefully I will get lucky!

Thanks again!

I did thank you. I'm going to see about changing cabins but I may lose my onboard credit and it will be more money. Hopefully I will get lucky!

Thanks again!

Are you changing categories? If it’s the same category but just a room change you will keep everything that you had including the price.