serenade of the seas 1st July 2018

Thank you. The cruise is 7 nights but we have only one sea day. I just wanted to be sure before we pack my husbands suit and my posh frock.

Two formal nights on your 7-night cruise.

• 2 weeks later...
Enjoying the trip. Passport queues horrendous in St Petersburg first day. Second day a breeze. Great tour so far :)with Alla tours. :)

Did you have to wait for the royal Caribbean tours to get off first in Russia?

How have the temps been?

RC tell you to wait in their daily newsletters but you are better just walking off. In our Alla tour group one couple left the ship at 7.30 and were not Challenged and missed the horrendous queues at immigration. We left at 8.00 and queued for 1hr 20. Alla were very good and waited for everyone. My advice, leave early. Tour was excellent. :) Weather mixed. Warm with a few showers in St Petersburg. Just arrived in Helsinki, warm and showery.

Edited by Mimas happy
Added weather update

RC tell you to wait in their daily newsletters but you are better just walking off. In our Alla tour group one couple left the ship at 7.30 and were not Challenged and missed the horrendous queues at immigration. We left at 8.00 and queued for 1hr 20. Alla were very good and waited for everyone. My advice, leave early. Tour was excellent. :) Weather mixed. Warm with a few showers in St Petersburg. Just arrived in Helsinki, warm and showery.

Thanks. We planned on playing dumb and just ignoring the directive and being down and ready to go at whatever time we dock. I think it is ridiculous that they try and force you in to one of their overpriced tours by trying to scare you out of the local tours.

Looks like the weather has been (and possibly will continue to be) much warmer than I expected it to be. May have to change my whole packing strategy :o

So, how was it?? We leave tomorrow!

Great cruise. Weather mixed but OK. Spacious balcony cabin, very good room attendant. Food and service good. The men in our party enjoyed the football, particularly because England got through to the semis. Only low point was passport control took ages to get through. But great cruise.

Great cruise. Weather mixed but OK. Spacious balcony cabin, very good room attendant. Food and service good. The men in our party enjoyed the football, particularly because England got through to the semis. Only low point was passport control took ages to get through. But great cruise.

Great, glad to hear it! Can't wait to get out of work and get over to Stockholm :')