Pullmantur check in problems

AnOnymously

We sail next Sunday the 18th and have not had any documents sent yet have you had yours? I was wondering if we needed to check in on line but couldnt see a link to do that on the Pullmantur UK website and have not been informed as to whether we need to do this

We sail next Sunday the 18th and have not had any documents sent yet have you had yours? I was wondering if we needed to check in on line but couldnt see a link to do that on the Pullmantur UK website and have not been informed as to whether we need to do this

I just booked for this November through a large online agency and I was told to check in online 30 days before sail date. Usually with most cruise lines you can check in online up to a few days before sailing. Is there anyone you can call about this? Perhaps that is why you haven't received your docs yet because you have yet to check in?

I would contact Pullman.UK, and ask.

I received my cruise confirmation email a little time ago, but I booked in USA. In that confirmation there was a link to tell us to check in on line. This is where the link went

https://www.pullmantur.es/en/check-in/

which is to the Spanish site but allegedly in English, which most of it is. Though one has to guess that something like Grande Britange (not quite right spelling) is UK, so for UK look under G on the drop down list. If you go that page and put in your cruise date and booking number it will find your booking, or it did mine and anything I had previously given them was there. But it does require passport, insurance details and a decision on how you are going to pay for OBS. You do not have to declare CC details, if you are doing that, just that you want to pay that way. You can put in a cash deposit if not.

I could not check in using Firefox browser and had to change to Internet Explorer. I just kept getting temp out of order with Firefox. It is a bit intimidating when it says that if you press "Continue" you cannot alter any information, without contacting them by phone. If you do have a problem and it will not load the form, then pressing back will return you to the form. I say that because the information you need is quite detailed and I did not want to lose all that work. In the end I copied with cut and paste from Firefox to IE and then it worked.

I think I also made a bit of a mistake, in that I think they wanted mobile phone number and I put in landline, never use a mobile!

You have from 30 days before cruise to 3 0r 5 days before to check in on line.

Let us know how you get on.

I do wish they had a dedicated forum, people need to help each other with this company, but I have had a reply from Pullmantur directly, but nothing to help with this form and that it would not load.

• 1 month later...

Received our reservation number and cruise booklet this morning from Fred Olsen ( pullmantur UK cruise agents) for our Canary Islands cruise on the 31st Mar.I finally managed to check-in online after some difficulties in the tel no. fields. The check-in was successful when i just entered the full numbers without the international codes. Very shortly after I received conformation of my check-in. There was also a pdf of my luggage labels and the medical questionnaire. I hope this will help, if someone else experiences difficulties with their check-in.

This morning i received my check-in number and cruise booklet in an email from (Fred cruises Pullmantur agents in the UK). Was able to check-in online eventually. Had difficulty with the tel. number fields in the online form. By entering the numbers without the international codes I was successful with my check-in. Received conformation that the check-in was successful shortly after along with pdf baggage tags and the medical questionnaire. I hope this will help if someone else has any problems with check-in.:D

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...

bill21   I booked directly with them, I have communicated the issue but to no avail the system still does not accept my check in .

Now I get this message instead

Datos de acceso invalidos.  

Which Can't be true since I have the numbers correct ,all paid up, all personal information completed, and the window box for date is easy to select correct date.