What's there to do on the Vision after dinner ?

Travelling with a large group on the Vision out of New Orleans for a 7 night towards the end of February 2019. Can anyone who's recently done a 7 nighter on the Vision in the U.S. post whether or not there's shows/entertainment five or six nights? My point of inquiry being we did the Grandeur (Vision Class as well) last month on a 12 nighter from Baltimore, We found at least three of the twelve nights towards the end of the cruise there was nothing to do or see on in the main theater, although they used the Centrum quite a bit for some types of events. Can we expect the same to take place on the Vision ? Thanks in advance for your input to all who respond.

Don

Travelling with a large group on the Vision out of New Orleans for a 7 night towards the end of February 2019. Can anyone who's recently done a 7 nighter on the Vision in the U.S. post whether or not there's shows/entertainment five or six nights? My point of inquiry being we did the Grandeur (Vision Class as well) last month on a 12 nighter from Baltimore, We found at least three of the twelve nights towards the end of the cruise there was nothing to do or see on in the main theater, although they used the Centrum quite a bit for some types of events. Can we expect the same to take place on the Vision ? Thanks in advance for your input to all who respond.

Don

I'm sure you'll have an awesome trip with such a large group whether or not there is entertainment. It's always enjoyable going with friends/family.