Copenhagen Airport to Cabin Metro Hotel then to Terminal 1 C331

We are taking the cruise with NCL Breakaway on May 11, staying a couple of nights at Cabin Metro Hotel at the City Centre pre-cruise, what is the best way to get from the airport to the hotel? And then from the hotel to Terminal 1 C331? Post cruise, we go straight to the airport to catch our 12:30 PM flight, are taxis readily available from the terminal port on a Sunday morning?

Thank you.

Edited by IsleyGirl

Cabin Metro is located at Ørestad southeast of the city center near to the airport.

So not in the city center.

But take the airport train towards Copenhagen (direction Nivå or Helsingør) and get off 2 stops later at Ørestad.

The hotel is located behind the Fields shopping mall so you could probably take a short cut through the mall or just walk around it.

When going to the pier you just take the train again (same direction) or the metro towards Vanløse.

In both cases you get off at Nørreport where you catch bus 25 to the pier.

How easy it is to get a taxi depends on how many ship there is in port.

Can you tell on what dates your ship is back in port.

Thank you very much, Danish Viking for the prompt reply and for the information. We get back on Sunday, May 20 at 7 AM. Much appreciate your help esp all the details! Quite relieved now...

Cabin Metro is located at Ørestad southeast of the city center near to the airport.

So not in the city center.

But take the airport train towards Copenhagen (direction Nivå or Helsingør) and get off 2 stops later at Ørestad.

The hotel is located behind the Fields shopping mall so you could probably take a short cut through the mall or just walk around it.

When going to the pier you just take the train again (same direction) or the metro towards Vanløse.

In both cases you get off at Nørreport where you catch bus 25 to the pier.

How easy it is to get a taxi depends on how many ship there is in port.

Can you tell on what dates your ship is back in port.

There are 6 ships in port!!!!!!

Luckily the 6th ship is first docking and 12:30 but there will be 4 ship in total at Oceankaj and Levantkaj all arriving at 07:00 and 08:30 so there will be very busy that day.

Wow! Lordy, indeed, port will be VERY. BUSY! Good to know! I found out from the other thread about CruiseShuttle, that we can purchase our tickets ahead for 18 DKK per person for Ticket B shuttle straight to the airport, I sent them a message, just awaiting for their reply. Definitely, worth it to buy tickets ahead of time, having to wait and fight for a taxi with thousands of passengers at the same time. Trains and buses will likewise be packed!

Thanks again, Danish Viking! You're such a great help, makes me feel more at ease now with all the info you have provided. :):):)Take care.

http://cruiseshuttle.dk/contact-us.aspx?FormSent=true&formId=1

Edited by IsleyGirl

Wow! Lordy, indeed, port will be VERY. BUSY! Good to know! I found out from the other thread about CruiseShuttle, that we can purchase our tickets ahead for 18 DKK per person for Ticket B shuttle straight to the airport, I sent them a message, just awaiting for their reply. Definitely, worth it to buy tickets ahead of time, having to wait and fight for a taxi with thousands of passengers at the same time. Trains and buses will likewise be packed!

Thanks again, Danish Viking! You're such a great help, makes me feel more at ease now with all the info you have provided. :):):)Take care.

http://cruiseshuttle.dk/contact-us.aspx?FormSent=true&formId=1

If you use CruiseShuttle, could you please report back to those of us sailing later in the season? Curious how it works.

Thanks for the info. Please report back soon. We are two cruises behind you, May 29-June 7.

Will do. Still waiting for the reply back from CruiseShuttle. I read at the other thread that some people have used this service, and all went well and will use this service again. So that's good. Just anxious to register now and purchase tickets ahead.

By all means, the minute I hear from CruiseShuttle I can give an update here. Will definitely report back post cruise.

http://cruiseshuttle.dk/norwegian-breakaway.aspx

So I have finally heard from CruiseShuttle today, thru this link Veddebus.dk that Danish Viking have provided! I believe CruiseShuttle is powered and run by Veddebus, good call on DV's part, they finally have replied after 4 follow-ups! They sent an email order confirmation for the date that I have provided for, May 20 (transfer for Norwegian Breakway) within the departure times as described in their website, we will just have to go outside of Terminal 1, and look for their stand. Payment shall be made at the bus (15 Euros each for Ticket B, transfer straight to the airport) cash or credit card are accepted.

Thank you Danish Viking for that link, it facilitated my order/inquiry!

www.CruiseShuttle.dk

www.Veddebus.dk

Edited by IsleyGirl

Neither do I speak Danish lol, but if you use your laptop/pc, at the top right corner, a window will pop up, "Do you want to translate?" Click yes

But I just sent a message in the box provided for (it was still in Danish, I just figured out what spaces were for); and I likewise sent messages at the CruiseShuttle.dk website. I think my Veddebus message facilitated my request, that's what I am guessing, bec in no time, I immediately got an email confirmation of my order.

What time will the shuttle leave for the airport? I have a 1:30pm flight on Delta to JFK and they say you should be at the airport at least 3 hours before. Then I'm coming in on a Thursday so have to give at least 45 minutes for traffic.

What time will the shuttle leave for the airport? I have a 1:30pm flight on Delta to JFK and they say you should be at the airport at least 3 hours before. Then I'm coming in on a Thursday so have to give at least 45 minutes for traffic.

As per their website, their departures are from 7:30, every 30 minutes until 10 AM. Our flight is at 12:30 pm, so we'll just do the self disembark at 7:30, not sure how crazy the port will be knowing there'll be 6 ships in the port on May 20, giving ourselves lots of time, plus 40 mins or so travel to the airport, passport control and all...