How to post pictures ??

IflyWithDi

Hi

I have been posting pictures using my phone.

When I’m writing a review, I’m writing on my IPad, then I go to the phone to upload the pictures, then back to the IPad to edit for spacing.

How do I load the pictures directly from the IPad. With Cloud the pictures I took on the phone are also in my IPad library. It would be great not to have to keep going back and forth.

I’ve been looking for a similar icon to add the pictures while on the IPad but can’t figure it out.

Thank you

Noreen

My photos are on my iPad, so I use the App to add my photo.

Use the mountain sign, which then takes you to the camera roll to add your photo.

HI

I think it worked - but only using Tapatalk.

I was originally just using the site from the internet, rather than the app.

I tried loading the cruise critic app to the IPad but didn’t see the mountain icon like I see on my phone.

I did see it in Tapatalk so tried that way

Thank you for your help

Noreen

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The mountain symbol is 2 nd in from the left on the bottom. dc50da58f896fbc9a21789666317bc12.jpg

However, I can see your photo, so something worked.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi

I’m not as tech savvy so can’t figure out how to show what I see but the bottom symbols you show...I see the camera, the paper clip and the [/] but the mountain is missing from my bottom of the reply in the cruise critic app. So odd

I’m glad I saw it in Tapatalk though so that will make it easier

Thank you again

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hi

I’m not as tech savvy so can’t figure out how to show what I see but the bottom symbols you show...I see the camera, the paper clip and the [/] but the mountain is missing from my bottom of the reply in the cruise critic app. So odd

I’m glad I saw it in Tapatalk though so that will make it easier

Thank you again

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I recently learned how to post pictures. A few weeks ago I had the mountain using the app on my iPad but last week the mountain was gone.

I recently learned how to post pictures. A few weeks ago I had the mountain using the app on my iPad but last week the mountain was gone.
It comes and goes it seems. I pretty much stick with TapaTalk lately. Posting tons of pics from our Mariner voyage. 79d272b3dd2c8a24c362a97bf740b7c3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

It comes and goes it seems. I pretty much stick with TapaTalk lately. Posting tons of pics from our Mariner voyage. 79d272b3dd2c8a24c362a97bf740b7c3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

What have they done to the Mariner??? <|3 (n)

Also, just found out while looking into my Amazon Prime Benefits as they are raising the prices and realized they give us unlimited photo storage on Amazon Photos. So if you have Prime you have an unlimited, add free service for hosting photos -

contentRedirection?querySuffix=%3FviewBox%3D2656%2C1992&ownerId=A27Y2QBGNWZQH9&cb=1524912089666