Joyce Prince Tours

After reading info here on CruiseCritic, we booked with Joyce Prince for our port stop in St Martin. We did a 5 hour private tour for our group of five. Before our cruise, she asked what our group wanted to see or do and she offered some suggestions. Our group wanted to see some beaches and do some snorkeling and the kids in the group wanted to see the planes landing at Maho beach. We also had lunch on the french side of St Maarten on Grand Case Beach. Overall we were pleased with her services.

I've had a tour with Joyce Prince and it was great. We followed her suggestions on what to see except we said we wanted to see the KLM plane land over Maho beach, do a bit of shopping and even get a recommendation for a jewellery shop. She fitted everything in and left us to mooch about ourselves around the shops. The jewellery shop was a good choice and my husband bought me a diamond pendant for our wedding anniversary at a very good price (barter, barter!). We were actually offered a third more for it than we paid at a jewellery shop back home in the UK, so we knew we'd got a bargain. Joyce is really nice, friendly and laidback and doesn't rush you. Well recommended.