Valutrips response time

nhraformula00

Post up how long you had to wait for a response from them. I know they have gotten pretty slow as of lately. We have used them 2 times now over the past 18 months and it was less than a week for confirmation. We have a date in September requested and it has been over 7 days now. Plenty of time I know, just wondering, Thanks!!!

Post up how long you had to wait for a response from them. I know they have gotten pretty slow as of lately. We have used them 2 times now over the past 18 months and it was less than a week for confirmation. We have a date in September requested and it has been over 7 days now. Plenty of time I know, just wondering, Thanks!!!

I made our reservation the last week of March. It's now April 14th and have received nothing from Valutrips. I have emailed them and left them voice mail. Will be calling again on Monday. I got disgusted and called the hotel. They have the reservation, gave me the reservation number but since it was made thru Valutrips I can't retrieve it online! I used to be able to do this. Anyway, in the meantime, I called world of Hyatt and was told that if I had made my reservation thru them instead, although a much higher price, all I'd have to do is take a screenshot of the Valutrips site, submit it to Hyatt. When they receive it since they have that best price guarantee, they would give back the difference plus a $50 credit! Since Valutrips has become so slow (used to get my confirmation in about 3-4 days!) I will make my next reservation thru Hyatt.

Be patient...worth it for the discount booking rate. Their response time varies greatly. After a short time call Hyatt Place front desk directly...not the reservation call center.

They have recently had website issues and have been apparently over whelmed with bookings...again patience.

does the reservation through value trips include parking as well?

No it doesn't...We were charged I believe $7.00 per 24 hour period...they will give you a pass to put on dashboard of your parked car...Very cheap compared to the Embassy Suites charge of $21.00 per 24 hours.

I made our reservation the last week of March. It's now April 14th and have received nothing from Valutrips. I have emailed them and left them voice mail. Will be calling again on Monday. I got disgusted and called the hotel. They have the reservation, gave me the reservation number but since it was made thru Valutrips I can't retrieve it online! I used to be able to do this. Anyway, in the meantime, I called world of Hyatt and was told that if I had made my reservation thru them instead, although a much higher price, all I'd have to do is take a screenshot of the Valutrips site, submit it to Hyatt. When they receive it since they have that best price guarantee, they would give back the difference plus a $50 credit! Since Valutrips has become so slow (used to get my confirmation in about 3-4 days!) I will make my next reservation thru Hyatt.

FINALLY got an email confirming our reservation! Our reservation was made on March 28th, here it is April 25th...2 phone calls,(never got a human being, only voice mail that was NEVER returned) 2 emails and almost one month later...ridiculous! Unless I hear that Valutrips has finally gotten it's act together, I will not be using again.

I will also add that I requested a one night reservation through value trips on April 17th. I read on here how long it can take, so after the 4th day I called Hyatt Place, and still had no confirmed reservation. Waited for a full week. Again nothing, so I emailed valuetrips, and didn't receive a response. I called Hyatt Place again last week (Day 9 of my submission) and they were able to confirm I did have a reservation and gave me the confirmation number. I was then able to log into Hyatt to validate our date and email myself their confirmation to print out.

This took a long time considering our date is June 8th of this year. But the value was quite significant. I had one quote online for Hyatt Place at $289 for the night! To our $119 rate, it's hard not to justify submitting and waiting. For us it ironed out and grateful for this site that was so helpful to me while I fretted. Happy sailing!

It is truly a nice, clean, friendly, close to everything hotel. Worth the wait. We are going to stay 2 days after our cruise there also. Was looking at staying on the beach but after reading all of the reviews on trip advisor decided to stay at Hyatt Place. We can hop on the Sun Trolly to the beach for one dollar each way.

I booked thru Valuetrips on 4/23. Haven't heard from them but called HP today and reservation for 9/8 is there and was given conf. #. $119 price justifies waiting to hear back.

I have a question....what happens if you give all you cc information to valuetrips.com and it turns out the rate is not available.....does valuetrips.com cancel all your cc information....or offers you another rate....or hotel?

This is the first time that i will be using valuetrips.com....Yiou can mail me back at catfin7atgmaildotcom...

• 1 month later...

I wanted to jump in here as I just submitted my reservation through valuetrips today. Now wondering about the response time from them. I cruise in 2 months so I still have a bit of time to play with.

After reading this thread, I first made my reservation directly with Hyatt. Then I proceeded to fill out the "best rate guarantee" through Hyatt to match Valuetrips. This was the response from the Hyatt:

99f989e041411c83413c6bfeac797174.jpg

So needless to say, I cancelled my Hyatt reservation and proceeded to submit a reservation directly through Valuetrips. Now it's a waiting game....

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I wanted to jump in here as I just submitted my reservation through valuetrips today. Now wondering about the response time from them. I cruise in 2 months so I still have a bit of time to play with.

After reading this thread, I first made my reservation directly with Hyatt. Then I proceeded to fill out the "best rate guarantee" through Hyatt to match Valuetrips. This was the response from the Hyatt:

99f989e041411c83413c6bfeac797174.jpg

So needless to say, I cancelled my Hyatt reservation and proceeded to submit a reservation directly through Valuetrips. Now it's a waiting game....

Wow, so much for the best price guarantee...I am sure you will get your room...check with the hotel directly in a couple of days... good luck.

Wow, so much for the best price guarantee...I am sure you will get your room...check with the hotel directly in a couple of days... good luck.

I know...I thought it might be too good to be true...thanks for the tip to check with the hotel directly, seems like most have to do that.

I booked the Hyatt today for January 31 for two nights.

ValueTrips is not yet available for our dates. So my question is when it becomes available can I book threw ValueTrips and keep my Hyatt booking and see if I get the Valuetrips rate then cancel our Hyatt booking? Or do I first need to cancel Hyatt booking then try ValueTrips?

Thanks, for any information anyone can give us.