Best Guides for other Baltic ports

jakz2fun

Hello, I am considering using Best Guides for our stop in St. Petersburg on our August cruise. I see that they also offer tours at the other Baltic Sea Stops we have.

Has anyone used their services at any stop other than St. Petersburg?

thank you.

Lovetotrrravel: I agree, the prices do seem reasonable. I am looking at possibly using them at all of the other stops. My mom had mobility issues, and they are going to work with her in St. Petersburg. Hopefully they can do the same at the other stops. She is going to have a compact, travel mobility scooter that should make gong on tours easier for her.

• 1 month later...

i have just booked my 2 day Saint Petersburg tour through Alla tours, rated number one among all companies. They have a contact number, get back to you right away, and answer all questions. Irina was excellent in her description of the itinerary, they guarantee all trips leaving, and their price can't be beat. Many people I know recommended them and we were totally satisfied

i have just booked my 2 day Saint Petersburg tour through Alla tours, rated number one among all companies. They have a contact number, get back to you right away, and answer all questions. Irina was excellent in her description of the itinerary, they guarantee all trips leaving, and their price can't be beat. Many people I know recommended them and we were totally satisfied
We used Alla in 2012, 5 cities package with 2 days in St Petersburg. They were excellent then, and their reputation is still excellent. We loved the Baltic cruise...enjoy!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Forums mobile app

• 4 weeks later...