What companies offer Early Bird and/or Cruise Critic member discounts?

What companies offer discounts for Early Bird booking and/or to Cruise Critic members? Not looking to have form my own group to get a discount. Do you know what the discounts are?
TJ Travel operating in St. Petersburg and some other Baltic ports offers a Cruise Critic discount of 5% I think. They also offer an Early Bird discount of another 5%. For our June 2 cruise, the early bird window closed end of January, 4 months in advance.

Sent from my P027 using Forums mobile app

TJ Travel operating in St. Petersburg and some other Baltic ports offers a Cruise Critic discount of 5% I think. They also offer an Early Bird discount of another 5%. For our June 2 cruise, the early bird window closed end of January, 4 months in advance.

Sent from my P027 using Forums mobile app

Thank you. I have been leaning towards using them for our August cruise. I guess I need to send them an email ASAP.

Booked TJ Tours for St Petersburg for this September. I emailed them and they gave me a discounted price, sorry don't know percent, but it was a very good deal. All you need to do is provide your cruise critic name.

Alla tours also offered me a CruiseCritic member discount. I think around 5%. I am using them for St Petersburg and Stockholm. They also discount your 2nd, 3rd, etc tours in other ports booked along with your St Petersburg tour.

Similarly SPB Tours gave us a CC discount and multi-port discounts when we booked tours with SPB in St Petersburg and 5 other Baltic ports for the summer of 2017. We were pleased with SPB's prices, service and tours.

John

I emailed them and they sent me the discounted rates for the tours I was interested in. A very good deal. Much, much cheaper than the cruise line. I'm pretty sure I'm booking with them.

You'll absolutely enjoy working with TJ Travel...Tatiana & Julia were just amazing with emails to me before our cruise....by the time we arrived I felt like I had two new best friends planning my trip. I still get a Christmas card from them every year.

• 3 weeks later...

My DH and I've been with Best Guides to Stockholm, Tallinn, Berlin. We booked all the Baltic tours together with St. Petersburg itinerary and got a good price. All the tours and tour guides were great but my favorite site was St. Petersburg. And we had a fantastic guide there.

• 1 month later...

I have just returned from a cruise and used TJ TRAVEL in St Petersburg. They gave a CC discount and we did not have to makeup our own group - we joined some other people so had 8 people in our group. Was wonderful and I believe they also do Berlin and Stockholm (wish I had known earlier as I would have used them)

Enjoy your trip

We used TJ Travel for all our tours in the Baltic (Sept. 2017). They are wonderful to work with. On their website, they have discounted prices for reserving a combination of several Baltic capitals. We had two days in St. Petersburg, and one day tours in Berlin, Helsinki, Tallinn and Stockholm. We paid for all the tours on the second day in St. Petersburg. The tours in the other cities were arranged through different local tour companies and were all good. They e-mailed very detailed instructions for each port for meeting the tour guides. I highly recommend them.

• 3 weeks later...

Just returned from Baltic cruise June 2018. We booked tours with TJ for St. Petersburg 2 days, and Berlin transfer from Warnemunde with tour in Berlin. Booking was early bird discounted by booking in January, with a reduced rate with a Berlin tour. No deposits required. Fees payed in St. Petersburg on second day of tour.

Tour guides, drivers and vehicles were great. Victoria in St. Petersburg provided so much detail, history and insight to all the venues. We would never have maneuvered through the museums without her knowledge. Getting around to so many sights in a smaller group of 14 with headsets , ahead of many of the Cruise boat tours also improved our enjoyment of the days. I would highly recommend TJ travel.

In Berlin our tour guide Boris was also outstanding. Well worth the 3 hour drives each way from the port.