The net on bored

Drelix

wondering if i take my laptop i will get net or does that cost extra to my room cause i want to take it i dident takeit last time and does any 1 know how much it costs to use net on bored or to get your laptop conncected to there system just wondring

please reply i am new i went on a cruise last year and cant remember!!

wondering if i take my laptop i will get net or does that cost extra to my room cause i want to take it i dident takeit last time and does any 1 know how much it costs to use net on bored or to get your laptop conncected to there system just wondring

unless you have satellite service......you will not get it at sea........the ship uses a satellite conection.

I do not know what P&O charges.....:)

This one was discussed here only last week on this thread, can't hurt to read what has already been recently posted.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=665303

Yes, you can use your own notebook with their wifi setup, but it ain't free.

Geoff

This one was discussed here only last week on this thread, can't hurt to read what has already been recently posted.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=665303

Yes, you can use your own notebook with their wifi setup, but it ain't free.

Geoff

I want to take my laptop too can you tell me how much it cost arsxcard?

Hi drelix.

i cannot complain about any ones writing on here as i never put capitals but i am finding it very hard to read your messages with all the sms talk. the easy ones i can work out as i have teenagers but some i cannot work out.

I am not sure if some stand for something or is just a spelling mistake.

bear in mind we do not complain about spelling (unless you get your own name wrong!!!!)one poster did and hasnt been made to forget it. but It is all taken in fun as we are really a fun lot.

one word i cannto work out is WOOT , you have used it a couple of times and i cannot work it out.

you are probably young and a few of us are older here, some more than other!!!well starman is very young, so maybe help us out so we can help you have a fantastic cruise. and thanks again for taking the time to post your photos

Hi drelix.

i cannot complain about any ones writing on here as i never put capitals but i am finding it very hard to read your messages with all the sms talk. the easy ones i can work out as i have teenagers but some i cannot work out.

I am not sure if some stand for something or is just a spelling mistake.

bear in mind we do not complain about spelling (unless you get your own name wrong!!!!)one poster did and hasnt been made to forget it. but It is all taken in fun as we are really a fun lot.

one word i cannto work out is WOOT , you have used it a couple of times and i cannot work it out.

you are probably young and a few of us are older here, some more than other!!!well starman is very young, so maybe help us out so we can help you have a fantastic cruise. and thanks again for taking the time to post your photos

I think its the noise an owl makes :D :D :D

Thanks arsxcard for that

now that is a spelling mistake i like.

how do you pronounce that geoff:D :D

not making fun of you rhondar just geoff.

I have always said your name in my head that way too.

suppose i shouldnt have admitted that:p

Hi there,

We just got a newspaper off the sun on saturday and it says the following about internet:

Using the computers on the library on the sun:

Pay as you go internet - 75c per minute

100 minute package for - $55 (55c per minute)

150 minute package for - $75 (50c per minute)

250 minute package for - $100 (40c per minute)

Using your own laptop with wireless connection - 50c per minute.

I hope this is of some help to you.

Cheers,

Kirsten

:cool: :cool: :cool: if i dont spell good and that but woot means like yay its what some young people say i just got into the habbit of typing it and i just found this site and like it makes me happy and that lol so i sy it sorry you older people did not understand it but yeah i am sorry have a good day and thanks for askin what it ment geoff and i am sorry again please forgive me:cool: :cool: :cool:

:cool: :cool: :cool: if i dont spell good and that but woot means like yay its what some young people say i just got into the habbit of typing it and i just found this site and like it makes me happy and that lol so i sy it sorry you older people did not understand it but yeah i am sorry have a good day and thanks for askin what it ment geoff and i am sorry again please forgive me:cool: :cool: :cool:

drelix, you never have to say sorry for bad spelling here. we are not english majors plus we all try and type too fast and make many typos.

you can edit your posts though if you do see a major mistake.

it was just some of the sms speak i was not familar with.

thanks for telling me about "woot" never heard that before.

just relax my friend and have enjoy your time here and do not worry about accidental spelling mistakes

i never relised how addictive this fourm is i went to work yesterday tinkin about it spent all last night on it and all today i dident ever thing i would be addicted to fourms well i supose its better then myspace and facebook

Archived