Junkanoo beach? @ Nassau

RoseCruisePlaya

Hi

There are other less crowded/busy/loud beaches (such as Saunders beach) a little further in the same direction. It would be too far to walk, but public busses go past every 15 min. or so.

Have you looked at the information available on the port of call threads on this site? You can also find more information on TripAdvisor.

hope this helps

have a great cruise

Hello!

In a couple of weeks my husband and I will be cruising to Nassau....I've read about Junkanoo beach being at walking distance from the pier....has anyone walked towards this beach in the past? I will appreciate any info or advice......thanks!

very walkable 10-20 minutes to walk it depending on your speed. Its located right past the British Colonial Hotel (you pay for a pass to use that part of the beach). Vendors available to purchase drinks & food. Rent a lounger or drop your towel on the sand and have a seat. You can see the ships in port from here.

Thanks everyone for your great answers! ......I live in FL so traveling or paying to go to the beach it's not a priority....but of course I want to say I went to a beach at Bahamas! Haha.....i don't mind crowed beaches....my main concern is safety.....and apparently it sounds like a safe walk......thanks again!