Private Charter Yacht for 10-12 Greece/Italy

ItsMeJedB

We are taking our travel to the next level and chartering a yacht for 7-10 days to tour Greece and Italy next May.

It is the first time we've done this and welcome any tips from anyone who has done this before.

I understand some are inclusive and some are plus expenses, any other hidden things to watch out for?

Thank you

Thinking of something similar so hope you get some info. Would like a yacht with its own water toys like windsurf boards and just Greece to keep the cruising time reasonable. Anyone out there who can advise whether this is reasonable for someone not on the Forbes list?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I don't believe that you can learn much on Cruise Critic - yacht charters are more expensive that the top suites on luxury cruise lines.

Do a search for yacht charters in the Mediterranean, Italy, Greece, or wherever. Are is a link to one site. Keep in mind that this site is quoting prices in Euros https://mygreekcharter.com/explore/?utm_source=bing&url=%7Blpurl%7D&utm_term=%2Byacht%20%2B%20rentals%20%2Bgreece&query=rent%20a%20yacht%20in%20italy%2Fgreece?utm_source=bing&url=%7Blpurl%7D&utm_term=%2Byacht%20%2B%20rentals%20%2Bgreece&utm_content=Search%20Greece&adgroup=Rentals&query=rent%20a%20yacht%20in%20italy%2Fgreece&msclkid=3342425110671029ac3218ffbc3e04c1

Hope that this helps.