Adventure of the Seas / RCCL Craps Mins

Snerd

We read that AOS has $5 craps tables with only single odds. Can someone please tell me this isn't true?! Anyone on recently that noticed the max odds?

Thanks,

Snerd

HHHHHEEEEELLLLLLLLLLOOOOO Snerd: When I was on my RCCL cruise, some years ago, the table minuims were $5 and single odds. You don't have to play minuim wagers. Maybe with higher bets they will give better odds.

Try Celebrity Cruise Line. It is owned by RCCL and you have 3x, 4x, and 5x odds. Carnival has double odds.

Every time I have been on RCL and NCL it was 5 min with 1x odds. They did have a special one day where they allowed 2x odds. At those odds you are better off playing BJ.

HHHHHEEEEELLLLLLLLLLOOOOO Hokiefan01: RCCL and NCL aren't the best places to play. Playing 2x odds is better than playing single odds. If you don't like the odds you would play BJ? Why? You are playing an even money game except for the few times you get a BJ then the House pays 3-2. 3-2 are the payoffs for odds, single, double, or more, when you have the point of five or nine.

Remember the odds bet at the craps table, Pass Line or Come, is the only bet in the house that pays off at true odds.

Archived