Are these craps videos any good?

joshd33

http://www.youtube.com/user/LEARNTOPLAYCRAPS

Hey Everyone,

Heading out on the Fantasy monday and looking to give a try to the craps table this time around... I've been reading on WizardOfOdds as well as the threads on this site... I came across the above linked videos and they seemed to be pretty straightforward and easy to learn.

My question is, is the strategy that guy puts out good? I linked to his youtube channel and I think Video4 is where he starts talking about betting... What do you think?

-Josh

Hey Everyone,

Heading out on the Fantasy monday and looking to give a try to the craps table this time around... I've been reading on WizardOfOdds as well as the threads on this site... I came across the above linked videos and they seemed to be pretty straightforward and easy to learn.

My question is, is the strategy that guy puts out good? I linked to his youtube channel and I think Video4 is where he starts talking about betting... What do you think?

-Josh

Hey there! *****?

I couldn't take it anymore. I closed the video one minute into the video after hearing his lame explanation about what the definition of dice are. Good grief. Does it get any better? I doubt it. LOL!

Stand and watch for a while...then, whoever is winning...bet the same way they are...(within reason!)

Craps is fun---but (pardon the pun) it's a "crapshoot"! You know you can bet AGAINST the table...if the table is losing...you can bet opposite what the table is doing... on the "Don't" come bets!

Hey Everyone,

-Josh

HHHHHEEEEELLLLLLLLLLOOOOO joshd33: If you want to play craps make the best bets possible. Play the Pass Line, Come bets, and Place bets only on the numbers six and eight. Buy the four or ten, don't place them. Otherwise you give the House a big edge.

Also, don't play any bets in the middle of the table. The House has a big edge on them.

Archived