Warwick Day Pass

gaylemh

• 2 weeks later...

Enjoyed the day there. There were some college kids on break, but while we were there they were OK. The place is very nice and is immaculate. If you are looking for a beach, they have a small man made beach. I wouldn't go if you are looking for a nice beach. There is a beautiful pool, but when we were there it was a cool day and the water was cold. There is also a beautiful wooden deck overlooking the water. That's where we spent most of our day. Lots of chairs and umbrellas both on the beach, pool and deck. They also give you a towel to use.

The drinks were good, and as much as you want. We were disappointed with the buffet. There were only a few choices. There is also a grill by the pool that was very good. Great flatbread pizza and wings. There were also a few salads, hamburgers, hot dogs, fries, burritos, and a few other things. I was told by someone staying there that there are a lot more restaurants open for dinner, that were very good.

We went in a shared van with people going to Atlantis, there were about 8 of us and it cost $4/person. Coming back the desk called a taxi and it was there in 5 minutes. There were only 2 of us and it cost $15.

I would go back.