New Promo

stoddaj1

We booked Seaside a bit ago and received a voyagers club promo which gave us a 19.25% discount as well as the Drinks On Us Package. I just noticed that there is a new promo for Seaside which gives internet and $75 pp OBC. Does anyone know if we are able to have the two new things added to our booking or would it be only for new reservations?

It's too late for me to call now so I thought I'd throw this question out there.

We booked Seaside a bit ago and received a voyagers club promo which gave us a 19.25% discount as well as the Drinks On Us Package. I just noticed that there is a new promo for Seaside which gives internet and $75 pp OBC. Does anyone know if we are able to have the two new things added to our booking or would it be only for new reservations?

It's too late for me to call now so I thought I'd throw this question out there.

I called -- it's one or the other :(... so you'd give up the discount in order to get the OBC

CG ... USA customers have been given the 5+15% discount for a cruise at Xmas on a normal cruise sailing while others have only been given the standard 5% discount.

Having made enquiries of the UK office it would seem that any booking for this particular cruise should have been given the same discount, our travel agent has now managed to get the 15% applied to our booking.

For some reason customers regardless of how they book are not being told about the discount available.