2 Simple Questions

rettiga

First time on MSC this coming Feb. Never been on them before but used status match to get a black card. Got a suite on Divina with Aurea perks in addition to the black card perks. Two questions: can't seem to find any info about tipping, especially whether tips are added to the bill like just about everyplace else. And, I can't seem to find anything about a dress code. Any help appreciated.

Edited by rettiga

First time on MSC this coming Feb. Never been on them before but used status match to get a black card. Got a suite on Divina with Aurea perks in addition to the black card perks. Two questions: can't seem to find any info about tipping, especially whether tips are added to the bill like just about everyplace else. And, I can't seem to find anything about a dress code. Any help appreciated.

Have a look in the stickies thread there is lots of good information there.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Tipping is added and you can wear what you want.

• 6 months later...
Thanks, it's funny, every time I search for an answer the response says "use the search feature"

Perhaps because the questions you asked have been answered many times before. :confused: The search facility is there for a reason.

It's funny ... that you bumped an old thread to make your comment.

check out these posts in the "STICKY" thread

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=53205857&postcount=6

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=53212942&postcount=8

I created that thread just for people like you who have SIMPLE questions

Pete

When did it get decided that the dress code was going to be ignored?

Does it matter when? It has been and it is on all the cruise lines now. We even spoke to the MD and others on MSC and they just shook their heads. They cannot say anything to anyone since it may cause a cruise line to loose a customer.