Seaside Super family (NOT Plus) with 6 people

xcell

Anyone sailed in a Super Family Room? Looking for pictures...

It looks like 2 connecting balcony rooms.

The reason I ask is that I am debating on booking it for my family of 6: 2 Adults, 2 GP and 2 Kids (12 and 15).

Side question: If I upgrade the drink package -- I have to do it for everyone, right?

I don't have pics, but we had the Super Family room of 2 connecting rooms. We had 5 (2 adults, 17yr, 12 yr, and 2 yr). There was plenty of room for everyone and the 2 bathrooms were great. If you're trying to decide between 2 rooms or 3, as long as nobody has a problem with the kids being on the pull out couches, then you should be good.

Are the couches large enough for 2? I was think GP in one room, and then the 4 of us in the other...

It's a loveseat type couch, so it's probably Double sized. Big enough for two teens, but adults would probably be cramped. I've heard that some rooms on the Seaside/view have bunk beds instead of a pull out couch, but I don't know if any of the SuperFamily rooms do or not. Neither of the rooms that we got had them.

Tips with the connecting rooms- The connecting door automatically closes and there is no way to open the other door (or prop them open), so when we knew we'd be going back and forth, we manually flipped the lock when they were open so they'd be left ajar. This also let us have access to both rooms when one group was gone since you only get a key to 1 of the rooms. Also, you will get a room with a tub and a room with a shower. The shower room has a connecting door to a 3rd Superfamily room. Because they needed the room for the door, they made the desk area smaller (and maybe the bathroom a bit smaller... it was hard to tell), so there is an open space. I would suggest that you put the 4 of you in that room as it feels much larger than the tub room. And luggage tip, store them under the beds! There isn't enough closet space for 4 in a room :(